Google Account FRP Lock Bypass // Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T217S) // Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Literally the only thing you need to perform this bypass is an app called Samsung SideSync to be installed on your computer. In this video I demonstrate the bypass on a MacBook but the same situation applies to those of you that use a Windows based computer.
The steps are as follows:
- Reset device through Recovery Mode (if you don't know how to do this then you shouldn't be here lol)
- Download and install Samsung SideSync to your Windows/Mac
- Remove SIM card from tablet if you have one installed
- Upon first boot skip past the wifi screen without connecting to anything
- On the next screen open Samsung SideSync on your computer and connect to the tablet via USB cable
- After a few seconds you'll see a prompt on the tablet to one of three apps: Galaxy Apps, Chrome, or Internet (Browser). Choose Internet (the purple one).
- Now since you have no SIM card and didn't connect to WiFi the tablet will prompt you into the Settings.
- Once in the Settings just scroll down to the Security tab and tap on Factory Reset.
- Win :)
I have got a Vertu signature touch mobile running Android 5.1.1 but none of the bypass solutions seems to be working. Any ideas?