GOOGLE ACCOUNT FRP LOCK BYPASS // VERIZON SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 (SM-N920V) // ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW
Found another one for ya folks!! I was messing around with a new method I found this morning and managed to use this same technique to bypass Google Account FRP Lock on a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920V) running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with September 2016 Security Patch!
1) Connect to a Wi-Fi that you have immediate control over to shut off at a moments notice. Tap Next.
2) As soon as you see the screen say "Software Update" shut the wifi off like I show in the video.
3) If done correctly you will have the phone tell you "Couldn't connect to internet" which will then push you into the next screen of Setup.
4) Re-enable your wifi connection so that your device auto connects to it
5) Proceed through Setup and set up a Screen Lock. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE PASSWORD LOCK!!!
6) After you type your password and get to the next screen lock your device
7) When you unlock it you will see a keyboard icon next to the password field, tap this and choose Swype.
8) When your keyboard changes tap and hold the bottom left Swype icon (this enables Swype settings in the background!). Now type your password and unlock the device.
9) Once inside Swype settings, tap Help, Version, Swype, then at the bottom will be a link to a YouTube video. Tap the link to open up YouTube.
11) Navigate to rootjunkysdl.com, scroll down and tap "Apps", then "FRP". Download Google Account apk, Quick Shortcut apk, and his FRP Bypass apk.
12) After the final app downloads quickly tap on the OPEN link that appears in the bottom right to open your Downloads folder.
13) Install Google Account apk first, then install FRP Bypass apk afterwards. When FRP Bypass finishes installing tap the icon to Open the app.
14) Tap the 3 dots in the top right and choose Browser Sign-In. Sign in with a Google Account that you have control of.
At this point in the process you have a couple of options. In the video I use Quick Shortcut to try and expedite the rest of the Setup because I'm super impatient. As you will see this doesn't make a damn bit of difference because I end up having to wait anyways. So it's up to you, but I would recommend that you just tap the back button a million times (not literally...) until you end up back at the very first Setup screen. Afterwards proceed through Setup as usual (this will take a LONG time when loading!! In the video you'll notice I sped that part of the video up because for real, it takes a while!)
When you finish getting through setup then you'll be back at the Home Screen and you are free to do as you wish!