How to unlock disabled iphone

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 8 months ago #10251 by fonelabstudio
Hi all,

Thank you for your attention.

If your iPhone is disabled, you can easily use below methods to unlock iPhone.

1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and enter download mode.

2. Use FoneLab iOS System Recovery to solve the problem. you can learn more details from the post how to unlock a disabled iPhone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #10421 by drgn997
Hi,
if iPhone is DISABLED, all information will be lost after doing the system recovery, right?

I have this iPhone 7 from a relative, the screen is partially damaged and also suffered from water damage. In the unlock screen it would not let you type the correct PIN after restart; due to moisture or whatever reason, the PIN was typed automatically so iPhone have gotten disabled after so many incorrect pin and my nephew wants to recover all his pictures. Seems like there is no solution to recover the data, but to get the replacement screen and connect to iTunes so it installs the latest iOS version.
Have I missed a potential solution? So far seems like a dead-end.

More
4 years 9 months ago #11383 by Ashley2060
Hi,
If you do the system recovery or unlock disabed iPhone with professional iPhone passcode unlocker , I think all the data will be erased. 
My question is, have your relative's iPhone ever backed up its data with iTunes or iCloud? If so, you can then restore the pictures from the backup files. If not, I am sorry, that all data will be gone. 

More
4 years 9 months ago #11411 by YiliaYali
Alright, the iPhone is easily disabled due to multiple wrong passcode entries.
I experienced it and have fixed it by using  Joyoshare UltFix iPhone System Recovery for Mac 
It is a good tool and it offers a free way to quickly exit recovery mode.
I use it to unlock my disabled iPhone. You can also apply it if you meet system issues, like white Apple logo, black screen, iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes, etc.

More
4 years 7 months ago #11550 by blackshady
Thanks for sharing.
If an iPhone is diabled, there is no way that you can unlock the phone without losing the data. I understand that it is necessary to purchase an iPhone restore tool, but I think we should choose the best one though we have to pay. For myself, I recommend using TunesKit iPhone System Recovery tool  to do a ultimate restore, then the iPhone will back to the state before authentication.
More info can be found on How to Fix Diabled iPhone .

More
4 years 7 months ago #11551 by drgn997
The best tool (free) would be iTunes itself, isn't it? There's no need to buy additional software.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11881 by zlhdglad
If your iPhone is disabled/locked, you can free to unlock iPhone without entering passcode.
If you remember your Apple ID and Apple ID password, you can log in icloud.com to “Erase iPhone”, this Apple remotely unlocking/erasing service can help you unlock iPhone without passcode. But, if you forgot iPhone passcode, and without Apple ID and passcode, you can use a third-party iPhone unlocking tool such as UkeySoft Unlocker, which is a useful and popular iPhone unlock tool, it not only can hep you remove passcode from iPhone/iPad/iPod, but also supports unlock Apple ID without password. Just connect locked iPhone to the computer, and then download the matched iOS firmware package, then install the downloaded IPSW files on your iPhone, it can unlock disabled iPhone without passcode.
My friend recommended me this iPhone unlocking tool, I have ever use it to unlock my iPhone X, I think it’s the most useful software that I have ever used.

Who's Online

We have 241 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies