A1418 EMC 2889 - How much of my dump to edit?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 5 months ago #10621 by RMR
I removed the chip and was able to read it and I am in a position to where I can write to clear the password but I am not sure how much of that section I need to re-write? All of the videos on this I have watch look different from my dump. Anyone have an idea of where I should stop with the FF?

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #10622 by RMR

RMR wrote: I removed the chip and was able to read it and I am in a position to where I can write to clear the password but I am not sure how much of that section I need to re-write? All of the videos on this I have watch look different from my dump. Anyone have an idea of where I should stop with the FF?

Thanks!

I figured it out with the help of a post found on this site. When I bought my imac and found out that the bios password was enabled, I was disappointed but took it as a challenge to learn how to fix it. I took the money I would have spent having someone else do it and bought the right tools for the job. Thanks to the people on this site, I accomplished my mission tonight and I hope I can help other people using what I learned here.

More
5 years 5 months ago #10629 by B1gD4ddy
Job well done!!

Who's Online

We have 407 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies