how to unlock icloud by serial number

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 5 months ago #4668 by bestfood
Hi all, i have seen many people on ebay can unlock icloud for IPAD, IPOD, MAC with serial number but not for GSM. I tried the service once with IPAD MINI with icloud lock and it worked. After a day i got message from seller icloud was unlocked.
So, my question is how it possible and it could be easier for us to unlock, we may dont need Teensy or Raspberry flashrom in this case.

For instance

www.ebay.com.au/itm/FAST-ICLOUD-UNLOCK-Remove-removal-iPOD-IPAD-iWATCH-MAC-via-Serial-number-101-/112124317417?hash=item1a1b214ee9:g:nTMAAOSwxg5Xy054

i'm dont have any deal with them just try to give example.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4670 by reverendalc
unlocking by serial number... it has to be done on apple's servers i imagine.

somebody who offers this service must have access to apple servers, because after they've "done their job" you connect to iTunes and restore right?

More
7 years 5 months ago #4672 by bestfood
yes, just simply connect to internet without itune and just activate as a normal.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4673 by reverendalc
the only way i can see this working, is people who work at apple with access to those databases are misusing their authorities.

perhaps i'm wrong, and there's some back door method, but if that's the case, i'm certain it would have leaked, blown up, and been shut down.

i'll get a job at apple, work my way up the ladder, and report back (-;

also, i'll note: it's very easy to perform hardware unlock. once you have the proper equipment and better understanding, it takes <5min
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by reverendalc.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4695 by therealjayvi
Being able to unlock via serial number works by having access to what is called GSX. GSX (Global Service Exchange) is part of Apple's Internal Suite of tools and services. Actually it pretty much IS their set of internal tools and services. Think of it this way: when you work for a company and they have their own internal network that can only be accessed by the computers that are at your place of business, accessible only via your personalized login, on computers that you have been assigned to have been allowed to log in under. This is GSX. An admin GSX account login is assigned only once per location, and not all Apple locations or a Genius Bars qualify to have an admin account. There are very limited amounts of admin logins in existence, and in the event you happen to get access to one, it's not like you can just go to gsx.com and login and have unlimited access to iCloud removals. Apple is on top of their shit. Each login is only allowed access to GSX from very specific and manually pre-authorized IP addresses. If somebody tried logging in from anything other than the allowed IP (and honestly probably other variables like MAC Address, OS type, maybe even time of day) then that account is immediately locked down and terminated until further review has been made. There is absolutely NO hardware method for breaking iCloud like we can with EFI. There is absolutely nothing the same between the two and the similarities between the two stop at the fact that they are both Apple products and that's it. What we are doing with MacBooks is NOT iCloud unlocking, it is BIOS modding. Of course, there are NAND reader/writer hardware that will allow you to modify the contents of a NAND chip (aka flash SSDs, the majority of USBs, a RAM stick, and yes, iPhone internal memory) but that shouldn't be considered as a hardware iCloud method due to the fact that you're not just hooking in some tool that magically removes iCloud, you are physically defacing the logic board of any given device and attaching it into a programmer that would basically just give you unrestricted access to the file system and allow you to change the serial number and other such variables. If anything these tools are more closely related to Super Jailbreak/Rooting tools than iCloud bypass hardware. There used to be things that worked, but long passed are the days of the iPhone 4 and iOS 6.1 where everything was possible and iPhone was cracked wide open. Now all the best hardware/software is sold to strictly LE and government authorities for high end dollar amounts only when proper credentials have been provided.

To sum it all up!
There are no hardware iCloud methods that are publicly available!
The only hardware method released publicly is for Cellular IPads. The method originated over at GsmHosting by pasha4ur (sorry if not the correct case!) and the method involves removing (and for a few replacing) the smallest resistors you can ever imagine which causes the iPad to lose the cellular capabilities, and in turn the IMEI, which will cause the iPad to have to register itself a brand new serial number (because IPads and iPhones create the serial number based off of an algorithm that includes things like wifi MAC address, IMEI, and other internal components) and since it's a brand new serial number at that point it obviously will not have an iCloud account attached aka iCloud bypass via hardware. If the resistor is reattached then the previous serial is regenerated which will relock the device. This does not work the same with iPhones.
What we do here with EFI is not iCloud solutions! We are BIOS modding the firmware password out of the chip.
Thinking of using a Raspberry Pi/Arduino/other microcontroller devices is good for creative thinking, and I absolutely implore everyone to think outside the box like this, although you're barking up the wrong tree thinking its possible in the ways that we do Macbooks BIOS modifications.
Apple GSX access will give you full access to insane possibilities with Apple devices, but good luck getting access to one. This is how these remote unlocks are being done, and I can personally attest to this because I use this method personally and I unlock multiple devices daily. Service is instant, remote, and ONLY works on Apple devices that do not have a SIM card. Note this does not just mean u took the SIM card out, it means wifi only, wifi only, wifi only. I believe this is only possible at this time because Apple are the ones actually allowing this to happen. With the quickness of the unlock, the method of it being remote, and only via serial number, that means 100% FOR SURE it is somebody with access to GSX, and knowing what we now know about GSX, this is only possible to the extent and amount of people that are unlocking, by having a mass hush hush of remote unlocks being allowed by Apple employees. In my opinion Apple probably is doing this to boost their own cash flow and to get more people using Apple products to have more working devices out there in the hype of the new iPhone 7 release (ever so coincidentally released around the same time these unlocks started popping up) and due to the fact that the new MacBook Pro/Air for 2016 are set for release in the next very soon weeks.
There is another method for bypass involving CFW (custom firmware) restoring and there is only one guy on YouTube studying this material openly. Look up FCE 365. He's got a lot of really good knowledge and knows his stuff more than most, but I have tested the methods EXTENSIVELY and, as he will also say, it only works on certain phones for some reason.
The best possible way u can hope to get through is by using WireShark/Fiddler/some other packet sniffing software, and trick iTunes into activating your locked phone as a brand new phone instead. There's not much info out there but I've tested this method just as much as other methods and have only seen videos of it working because anything that you can watch online means that Apple can also watch online and patch very shortly afterwards. Hence the many many many releases of iOS 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4, 9.3.5 10b1, 10b2, 10b3, 10b4, 10b5, and I believe 10b6 before releasing iOS 10.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4696 by reverendalc
Agreed. My statement about the easiness of hardware unlocking was geared towards OS X devices not iOS.

Even if you could hardware unlock your iOS device, when it connects to Apple servers they would remind it of the lock status, just like the first time activation lock goes into effect.

Apple servers are smart enough to identify unknown serial numbers should you choose to spoof it somehow.

Perhaps if the serial is generated via hardware specifics, a new MAC address or the like could help.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6204 by lolantana
you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example  Ipad Manager Ipad Manager
I used it few times.
But there is a sad news. I'm not sure but most of these programs work with NTFS and FAT32 files systems. I recently tried to find something that would work with ext4 but I was unsuccessful. So, because OS X is using HFS+ file system there could be problem with software. But I can't believe that they don't exist. 
To sum up try to google "recovering HFS+ partition" or find program for recovering data that can work with HFS+ file system.
Good luck!

More
6 years 7 months ago #7825 by brant
I am no sure whether or not there is a serial number for iPhone users to unlock icloud. But I some solutions to recover iCloud password , which are capable to help you reset your iCloud password. After reset your Apple ID password, you can access to your iCloud account again. I think it is easy to recover passcode after you forgot iCloud password .

More
6 years 4 months ago #8874 by eulla
iCloud locked? Here I'd like to show you four effective ways to bypass iCloud lock on iPhone.
Tips 1: How to bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 6 ?
Tips 2: How to Delete iCloud Account without Password ?

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11721 by douhune
But now, if Find My iPhone was disabled already, just force reset the iDevice to remove iCloud from iDevice, it works, but if Find My iPhone was enabled, use the Eelphone iPhone Unloc to remove iCloud from iPhone without password in clicks, easy and quick.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by douhune.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #11884 by He1en
If you need to remove iCloud lock if you forget the password, you can use an iCloud activation lock removal tool to remove the iCloud activation lock in one click. I have ever use an iCloud locked removal tool, it named UkeySoft Unlocker, which is a iPhone passcode unlock tool and Apple ID unlock tool, it not only can remove iPhone/iPad screen passcode within minutes, but also can remove iCloud activation lock on iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/9/8/7/6S/6/5S/5 and iPad & iPod touch.

Who's Online

We have 1287 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies