Suggestion for Event and Log Analysis Software

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 8 months ago #11402 by rochester_shandy
Hello Buddy,

I have been using Manage Engine, Events Log Analyzer and it is a terrible product having not a good experience with the services. Does anyone have other suggestions as to what software can be good for gathering all logs for servers, desktops, and laptops running Windows 7 or higher?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #11416 by abigail_anderson
Frankly speaking, I have never heard about Manage Engine Events Log Analyzer before, so if you are saying it is terrible then it would probably be. I would suggest you use LOGalyze, as it worked perfectly fine for my concerns. Learn a lot more about other log analyzer tools by visiting this page https://appuals.com/the-5-best-event-and-log-analysis-tools-and-software/ .
It is known as open-source integrated log management and network monitoring software, which is really easy to utilize and has a low operative cost. It gives aid to Unix, Linux, Windows servers and many other networking devices.

The best thing about it is that is gathered log events data from hosts and network devices and decides source host, its severity, and kind from the other collected logs. It also stores the recognized logs into its fitting field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 460 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies