Teensy sketch for EFI and Icloud Bruteforce attack

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 3 months ago #6096 by anthonybrown123
hi any chance you can help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6097 by CygnusX1

anthonybrown123 wrote: hi any chance you can help me please

What is the problem?

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 3 months ago #6098 by anthonybrown123
HI GUYS I'M REALLY STUCK AND WANT TO LEARN HOW TO UNLOCK THE 4 PIN EFI ON MACBOOK AIR (A1466) EMC 2559. GOT A TEENSY 3.2 AND PUT THE SCRIPT ON IT AND WORKS BUT 10HRS OR SO LATER IT FINDS THE CODE BUT I WAS ASLEEP AND COULD WORK OUT THE CODE. SO I GIVE UP ON THAT ONE. IM GOOD ON PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE AND KNOWING HOW TO READ AND WRITE CHIP. JUST NEED ADVICE ON BEST METHOD FOR SOLVING THIS. DO I USE THE RASPBERRY PI OR THE EFI DESTROYER. DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I MIGHT NOT NEED . SO IF ANYONE GOT TIME ON THERE HANDS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL

THANKS

ANTHONY :-)

More
7 years 3 months ago #6099 by reverendalc
There are tutorials for brute force and for SPI flash.

Pick whichever one you want to do, and follow the instructions. We can't do it for you.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6100 by CygnusX1
I will help you but PLEAS turn the caps off. :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #6128 by anthonybrown123

More
7 years 3 months ago #6129 by CygnusX1

anthonybrown123 wrote: help

That is pretty vague. Help with what?

More
7 years 3 months ago #6130 by reverendalc
ghostlyhaks.com/forum/password-cracking/570-tutorial-for-brute-forcing-modern-macs

Here is my tutorial for brute forcing.
If you need help, be specific. Let us know which step you're stuck on and which error you're receiving.

If you keep saying things like "help" then nobody will help you.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6131 by anthonybrown123
ok guys i'm seriously having problems

1) powered up my mac with option button held in and finally found the pin :P :silly: :kiss: :woohoo:
2) I put my usb in with my osx on It enters the macbook harddisk screen. I click on it and runs through and then goes to the main screen saying" your computer is disabled try again in 60 minutes
3) I wait for 60 minutes and when 60 minutes are finished it says " wrong passcode try again

i have repeated this several times and not having any progress. Before it would say wait for 60 minutes then the four boxes would come up to input the code
Anyone No why this is doing this?? I need them for boxes so i can disable the pin and format my harddrive... :evil: :S

More
7 years 3 months ago #6133 by CygnusX1
Did you clear the PRAM?

More
7 years 3 months ago #6134 by reverendalc
READ THE TUTORIAL (-;

Modern Macs lock down even when EFI pin is guess. You must use EFI pin to boot a rEFInd USB, then use rEFInd to launch single user mode and clear the nvram with "nvram -c"

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #11084 by RAILEANU
Helo. First off all many thanks for your great work.
I want to use this code you made only for the LDO without EEPROM pin storage that will stop generating codes once the light environment has changed, but I need to use it with an lcd HD44780  #include <LiquidCrystal.h> LiquidCrystal lcd(23,22,16,15,14,13); that is already connected to my teensy 3.0 and work great with other libraries but I cannot figure it out exactly how to implement this on your code for a correct functionality. All the time when I try to add the display codes to your Sketch gives integrity error or when I manage to create a "good one" the Teensy generates codes correctly till 0004 for example will give/type 0000 instead of 0004 and so on at 0008 then continue to display 0009 - 0010 etc. I know is something to do with (int i=0; i < 4; i++) but not very sure how to change this for the entire Sketch to be integer and be able to program it to solve this problem. I also change de LDO pin from A0 to A7 as that one is used by the LCD,but that is easy. Please can you help me to build your Sketch to work correctly with my display or maybe you can do one for me and share it please. I have very good experience with hardware and also software but this is a bit out of my field. I will be very thankful. Your work is great and I really appreciate it.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by RAILEANU.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #11085 by RAILEANU
At the end I manage to compile the Sketch myself and it work great with the display and THE stop function on A7. I know it might have some bugs by the ruleS, but Arduino 1.8.7 verify it and all green. 
I also add to the A7 detect port as an echo, an + output from a normal 256mb in this case from  its flashing led that will blink only when the hardware is check upon EFI password found and the mac  boot from external pluigged devices. tested and work perfectly, without the need of an LDO. This means it has to be used 2 usb ports of the computers at the same time, but this is not a problem.
ALSO very important, I notice that if the Teensy 3.0 in my case, is only plugged to a usb port that provide 5v without the RX and TX at the time to run, it will blink like the code was found (it will not start generating codes). This is very good as I think the code can be developed to detect the hardware check upon password found and stop generating codes. This means no more logic hardware to add. I hope that you can implement such code in to the Sketch as is a bit to much time consuming and confusing for me  because I don't have much knowledge yet for these kind of programming.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by RAILEANU.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #11105 by thaGH05T
Hey, nice work. I am glad someone found this useful. While this is not really useful to anyone now with the tools we have available at current date, i think this can be turned into an advanced brute force utility. We have had talks around this, but I just haven't seen value.

BUT...

I will make you a deal.. If you would like to continue with this I will leave the utility open source and i will contribute adding support for more devices.

I found it interesting what you said about using 2 USB ports. Are you talking about utilizing another USB port to detect the transition lines as the mac tries to boot from the device? If so, this may be pretty useful. However, I do not see a reason why we couldn't detect this from the teensy itself and use a hardware interrupt?

I have used various screens with this utility and it shouldn't be too hard to get a configurable device if you guys want to continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RAILEANU

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #11107 by RAILEANU
Hi and glad to see you here again!
Yes, I use another usb port from the same computer to detect the signal when the computer boots after unlock is done and it works perfectly. Using the code I upload it previously, which is your code originally, that I modify it to work with a display and a second usb dongle, and it stops right when the code is found. I test it with so many models even with the latest 2018 models and it work perfectly! But require some soldering from another usb stick (256mb in my case) and it will be great if you can implement some commands in the code I upload to detect this usb boot activity from the teensy itself. I try myself but could not figure it out as I don't have much knowledge about these programming, only basic. I work good with binaries and hex editors but this is different.  I am more a hardware guy than a programmer. Anyway I mange to make some changes on your code that works with the lcd display etc. I know very well how to work with hardware and if we can collaborate I think we can make a super brute force tool from this teensy as you mention.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #11119 by thaGH05T
I just left a long ass reply and my session expired............

So...

The USB stick can be removed by just tieing the RX line to any digital pin and setting a hardware interrupt and creating and ISR.

OR...

You can much around with USB_COM_vect or USB_GEN_vect (for Teensy at least) to remove the need for any external USB. I have no experience in either interrupt in this case though, but it should't be too hard.

Furthermore, I feel like Teensy in this case is under utilized. I am partial to the little bugger because it is super powerful and has abundant resources. I would suggest some other tiny Arduino and just producing our own hardware design though. We could offer up the firmware and gerbers for those that want to DIY and sell assembled boards for those that don't have time for that.

How far into hardware are you? can you actually do board design etc? Because I am tired AF of just working on projects alone and wearing all the hats. I am no hardware guy, software guy, or anything else... I am just an enthusiast with the drive to create and make useful things. And was able to create a product taht helped tons of people and keep this site self-sustaining.

That unfortunately has trickled down to me paying for the site again, and spending more time maintaining than actually innovating. Also, the community is slowly transforming into a customer base instead of people who are like minded. 

Lets turn that around yea?

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #11122 by RAILEANU
Hi again.
Yes I can certainly say that I am very good with hardware, schematics, repairs, board design etc., and also innovations. This is pretty much what I do every day as this is also my job. I have a company in central London and I fix and maintain electronics, mostly computers. I have a degree on this that I finish it back home with maximum 10. It will be great if you can make a code for the Teensy to recognise the rx tx hardware detect instruction as I try to play with its pins and the ic that is on board but found nothing like that, so at the moment I am stuck with the external usb version, which work very good anyway. I just want to make it all in one; it will be very nice.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #11125 by thaGH05T
Great, well the code is going to depend on the hardware really, so we should start with that. I think it would be cheaper all around to use a different IC. This isn't really a job for ARM. The downside is the teensy has builtin USB communication and therefore interrupts. Others like the Atmega chips will have a FTDI or similar. Plus, for custom hardware, Teensy requires a bootloader chip who's code is proprietary. This drives costs per board up $8 right off the bat.

I guess I just need you to tell me what board or chip you would like to use (Doesn't have to be Arduino albeit it would be easier). Adn then we can move forward with design and code. 

Side note... I need someone to design the new EFI destroyer I do not have time to work on all aspects, so some help would make the release much easier and quicker.. If you are interested. Hit me on the admin email if you are interested.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #11126 by RAILEANU
Ok. I will make this design for the entire board including with the LCD LiquidCrystal lcd(23, 22, 16, 15, 14, 13); and give it to you if you wish. I think is better that I will use for now this chip PHISON PS2134CF as have a very vell and long response when a usb start detecting its hardware, thing which works perfectly with the code I made from your one as I already test it multiple times without giving any error and having a very fast response. Anyway, I had to add 4 resistors, 1 pnp transistor, two diode and one capacitor as a bridge communication and signal amplifier/rectifier between Teensy detection intrerup pin and the chip pin output for hardware detection feedback.  The capacitor is used only as a feedback loop of about 5 seconds to make sure the Teensy will stop the code generator at the exact time when the code is found without skipping the count by any possible communication error with the second hardware signal. I was thinking that a code can be done for the tensy to sense this hardware check without the need of extra hardware. But myself also could not find this option and maybe is not even possible. I will keep you updated for sure. Your code help me a lot to develop mine from it and it works just great. A big Thank You again.
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by RAILEANU.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #11127 by thaGH05T
I think it would be best to leverage I2C or SPI for the LCD communication. It is a bit cleaner and will leave you with more pins for future use. Not that we really have a need for it now, but forward thinking. As for the detection part, the problem is the Teensy analog pins don't have that great of a resolution so an amplifier is generally needed. I CAN and have done this through code and voltage dividers, but it is not efficient and you get really spotty readings. So i added an algorithm to do averages. This could cause the program to miss when the USB is initialized.

Just lemme know what you think and I will work on it in spare time. Just let me know what pins will be consumed and what hardware you will be choosing so I can bread board it. Not all components are created equal, so some LCD's are interfaced with differently for example.

Who's Online

We have 669 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies