EFI Destroyer Lite - Released

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4959 by thaGH05T
Hello All,

It has been a long time coming and I still have a lot more in store for you all but this is a small taste. I have just released the EFI Destroyer Lite with great help from @therealjayvi, @reverendalc, and @CygnusX1. You all have been waiting for the Universal Easy Flash, but I hit many snags along this long and bumpy road so I have released 3 separate adapters that will take its place. The project was not fully funded, but we do have a silent investor that made it all possible. All that being said; better jump on these quick as they are only around for a limited time.

Some of you may be thinking this is something similar to the Kadentech tool, but there are a few huge differences. There is no need to probe the logic board and THERE IS NO LICENCE per unlock. Once you buy this you can unlock any mac you choose for life. I may be releasing firmware updates for the device, but that is yet to be determined. I do however have a Pro version of the EFI kDestroyer in the works that I am sure you all will be very interested in if you do this sort of thing often.

Anyways, as always, Happy Hunting....
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by CygnusX1. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: CygnusX1, hangrynerd, zocster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 5 months ago #4971 by .::iRizwan::.
When worldwide shipment will be available?
i tried to purchase but no other option available than USA.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 5 months ago #4972 by thaGH05T
let me fix that now.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4974 by thaGH05T
OK, the issue is the browsers on Apple devices like Chrome and FireFox do not display it correctly. If you use safari all should be well.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4977 by zenelli
well done,
i had few questions about it.
can this device unlock 2015 models macbook pro 13 inch and air?
are there coming another versions from the device and what are the differences?

thank you

More
7 years 5 months ago #4978 by Rickkap
Hi

Will the Universal Easy Flash ever be released? If I was to purchase the FLIDL would I get the money I invested in the UEF off it?

Rick

More
7 years 5 months ago #4980 by cyber16
Agreed where do the donors/investors stand with pre orders of the universal now with this ?
Was thinking the donation covered a universal option without further costs?

Rickkap wrote: Hi

Will the Universal Easy Flash ever be released? If I was to purchase the FLIDL would I get the money I invested in the UEF off it?

Rick

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4982 by TNJed
Replied by TNJed on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released

thaGH05T wrote: OK, the issue is the browsers on Apple devices like Chrome and FireFox do not display it correctly. If you use safari all should be well.

Tried to order last night using Safari and it's not letting me past the Shipping tab. Message says "No shipping method found". FYI I'm using Safari 9.1 and my shipping address is US.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by TNJed. Reason: intended to quote previous post

More
7 years 5 months ago #4990 by therealjayvi
Please try using Windows PC to complete orders. If you don't have a Windows device available, please try the mobile version or download Virtualbox or another virtualization program and install Windows with it so you can use it from there.

Also if you have not done so already please edit your profile and add your address/location so that you have the option for the system to pre-populate the form with your info.

We apologize to everybody facing issues at this time while we continue working out this problem.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4992 by DeboTech
Whats up folks! I have tried every way to purchase and for whatever reason I can't. I have used mac and PC. For some reasonI keep having a issue with the "No shipping method found". I have ordered here before and never had a problem. PLEASE put me one to the side LOL I have been trying to order since the email came out!! Let me know guys. And thanks for all the hard work you do!!!! Keep it up
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by DeboTech.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5017 by therealjayvi
********************UPDATE*********************

There are known issues for various members when attempting to complete a purchase. Please read the following to have a better chance of having a successful transaction...

WORKING SETUPS
  1. WINDOWS
    • Chrome Browser
    • Opera Browser
  2. MAC OS X
    • Safari Browser
  3. LINUX
    • Firefox Browser
    • Default Browser
    • Chrome Browser

NOT WORKING SETUPS
  1. WINDOWS
    • Firefox Browser
    • Internet Explorer
  2. MAC OS X
    • Firefox Browser
    • Chrome Browser

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
  1. Close out of your current browser session and open up a browser for your OS from the 'WORKING SETUPS' section above.
  2. Navigate back to GhostlyHaks, DONT SIGN IN YET, and proceed to the shop area.
  3. Click the 'Add To Cart' button underneath your desired item. When the screen refreshes click the 'Next' button in the lower right of the new screen.
  4. You are now presented with a login prompt. Continue by logging in via your preferred method.
  5. You will now be at a new screen that just shows a button that says 'Log Out'. Do not listen to the button, and navigate back to the Shop are instead.
  6. Repeat step #3.
  7. You will now be presented with the option to type in your address. Click the option to use the same shipping address as billing address if that is what you prefer, otherwise just fill out the form completely and continue by clicking the 'Next' button in the lower right of the screen. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE NUMBERED STEPS FOUND ABOVE THE ADDRESS PROMPT, THIS IS A REASON WHY OPTIONS ARE NOT BEING DISPLAYED AND ERRORS ARE BEING GENERATED.
  8. Your screen will refresh back to the same page you were already just on, with a key difference that now your address will be displayed as a bulleted list option to choose as instead of the form you just filled. Again, proceed by clicking the 'Next' button in the bottom right of the screen. Also again, do not click the numbered icons found above the address display.
  9. You are now presented with multiple shipping options specifically catered to your location, with pricing found beside each option. Choose your preferred shipping method and continue by clicking the 'Next' button in the lower right of the screen.
  10. Proceed through the rest of the checkout process to successfully transact.
  11. Win at life.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #5018 by cyber16
Somebody want to address the qestions made about those of us that paid via a pre-order towards the Universal which now sounds like it morphed into this product even though not long ago an update was made with zero indication that plans/product changed.

Was thinking that a payment of $50 or mare was also pre-order/purchasing advanced product.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by cyber16.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #5026 by ishq786
Looks like they are not addressing those who have donated towards the Universal tool. I gave $100; $50 for the device, and $50 towards the cause. What about us, thaGHOST? You talked a lot about trusting you when you were asking people to fund the project, but now we are forgotten?

I would love to buy the tool, but I hope to be compensated for my funding towards the EFI Universal tool.

Please address our concerns.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ishq786.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5029 by therealjayvi
Rest assured, everyone who donated to the Universal Easy Flash Clip pre-order phase is very much still being rewarded. Please remember that all of the work and all of the support and all of the assistance plus the site maintenance and information being provided is being done between a group of less than 5 of us and it's all trying to get jammed in between our spare time. You are not forgotten about, quite the contrary at that even. There are special accommodations taking place for all who contributed enough during the crowdfunding phase to earn what initially was going to be a spot on the list of the first 50 devices owned. Obviously the reward has to be different now, but please just give us a little time to finish everything and you will all be notified personally with the details.

• Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 5 months ago #5035 by .::iRizwan::.
My order which i paid yesterday is not showing in my profile page.
is it ok or some glitch?

More
7 years 5 months ago #5038 by therealjayvi
iRizwan your order is in the stage before shipping. Just been super swamped lately brotha man but as soon as the initial rush subsides it will be there :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtronmeta

• Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
More
7 years 5 months ago #5040 by .::iRizwan::.
OK np.
where i waited months i can wait for some more days. ;)

More
7 years 5 months ago #5045 by dv8ed
Replied by dv8ed on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
I was an early backer as well really do appreciate the update.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5083 by hangrynerd
it looks like i got to the party too late.
would you be producing more of the EFI destroyer?
thanks.

• Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
More
7 years 5 months ago #5107 by .::iRizwan::.

therealjayvi wrote: iRizwan your order is in the stage before shipping. Just been super swamped lately brotha man but as soon as the initial rush subsides it will be there :)

Hi still no status update after 4 days.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtronmeta

Who's Online

We have 283 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies