EFIDL worked great

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 1 month ago #6570 by Slicknick
EFIDL worked great was created by Slicknick
Fast shipment and great response time. I received the EFIDL today and already used it on a 2012 1278 Macbook pro and a 2011 1286 Macbook pro. Can't believe how easy it was to put together and how fast it worked. I had to write this because I saw some people complaining about response time and shipment. I would have waited months to get this tool... Compared to how you used to have to deal with EFI locks... This is night and day. Thanks for all your work and for your product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6575 by CygnusX1
Replied by CygnusX1 on topic EFIDL worked great

Slicknick wrote: Fast shipment and great response time. I received the EFIDL today and already used it on a 2012 1278 Macbook pro and a 2011 1286 Macbook pro. Can't believe how easy it was to put together and how fast it worked. I had to write this because I saw some people complaining about response time and shipment. I would have waited months to get this tool... Compared to how you used to have to deal with EFI locks... This is night and day. Thanks for all your work and for your product.

Thank you so much. A lot of work was put into the EFIDL by "ThaGho5t" and I am glad to see you are happy with it.

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 1 month ago #6579 by rovm
Replied by rovm on topic EFIDL worked great
I agree. Mine shipped a couple of days after order and got here in 2 days. Simple to use and works well. Keep up the great work!

Who's Online

We have 339 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies