Req help for A1466 EMC 2632 with missing ME region

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 9 months ago #7175 by silicon
Hi,

I have bought myself a machine that was called "liquid spilled and damaged". After cleaning in an ultra sonic it started working again but cannot boot any OS. ASD156 shows a ME region missing failure. I am not sure at all if I do have the original EFI content here or if this was already flashed and someone poked around with it and messed things up.

I am obviously too stupid to understand how I can help myself, I've read so many things and I am still stuck where I am. Can ANYBODY PLEASE help. Best case scenario would be making me understand how to solve this in future for other problems w/o your help. At least I'd like someone to kindly provide me a flashable file to help me out of my rabbit hole here...

Thank you SO much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #7177 by luk812
The following user(s) said Thank You: silicon

More
6 years 9 months ago #7181 by silicon
I've had read this before but was too shy actually. I've installed the ME analyzer, found me ME region, downloaded it, put it in my EFI dump and wrote that back. PRAM reset at first start and all trouble is gone. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

More
6 years 9 months ago #7190 by luk812

Who's Online

We have 444 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies