Air 13 A1466 EMC 2632 820-3437 i5 and i7

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1403 by Gr-oborona
Hello All I have two macbook's Air 13'' Mid 2013 one on i5 and one on i7 bouth have firmware password.
First one on i5: I removed efi chip 25Q064A and write it with dump from other topic on this site, welded it to motherboard and turned ON the where no password any more but it stops loading on starting OS X on apple logo, in verbal mode it shows errorcode 8877652

"DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652"

It seems to me that dump was wrong, I dont have an original dump from this motherboard and need help

Second one on i7: I removed efi chip MX25L6406E and read dump from it, I found $SVS and overwrited it (it has 321 byt long). Welded chip back to board but Macbook but he does not want to turn on, totally dead, the fan does not turn on ( I have welded this MX25L6406E with pass free dump to first motherboard (hte one on i5) and he also does not want to turn on. I need help with this Macbook too.

I need dumps for AIR 13 A1466 EMC 2632 820-3437-B mid 2013 on I5 25Q064A and AIR 13 A1466 EMC 2632 820-3437-B mid 2013 I7 MX25L6406E
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gr-oborona. Reason: Aded question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #1408 by thaGH05T
Ok , first thing you need to keep in mind is that using the original firmware that has been modified is very important. You blindly flashed firmware from the forum that was verified, sanitized, or posted by us. This was a risky move and it seams you are paying the price. The best bet is to buy a new chip from eBay and either use it to flash and/or solder it to the board. The other board that you removed the chip from is probably damaged in the process. It is extremely easy to do as I have gotten myself in the same situation. Test the resistors surrounding the EFI chip to ensure correct resistance and continuity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gr-oborona

More
8 years 6 months ago #1414 by token.paul
DRMStatus problem may be solved by OS re-install from scratch. I.e. you need to delete any partitions from the disk before OS installation. Probably you need a bootable USB flash drive to do that.

More
8 years 6 months ago #1417 by Gr-oborona
Thank you for your reply, I repeatedly deete partitions and reinstalled operational systems and still pops up this error. with a bootable USB drive installation of operating system also does not want to go, it hang on Apple logo and it does not move, but I will try again and write the result

More
8 years 6 months ago #1418 by token.paul
Try to boot with USB and launch an installer, invoke Terminal and inspect internal drive, command:
diskutil list
You should don't have any partitions before installation process starts. Use 'diskutil' tool to remove.

More
8 years 6 months ago #1419 by Gr-oborona
ok will delete all partitions )

Who's Online

We have 526 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies