Apple Macbook Pro A1502 Retina EMC 2835

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 7 months ago #10336 by lrervicios
Hi!!

Hello Everybody im new to the forum thank you for this awesome place.

Im trying to unlock EFI Pin from a Macbook Pro Early 2015 A1502 EMC 2835

I tried the teensy stuff connecting it to usb port to brute force the pin but it doesnt work as it seem to have 6 digit EFI pin.

Then i tried to READ the SPI Flash memory i Disoldered it and Connect it to a Ch341a SPI Programmer to read IT.

Its a winbond 25Q64FVIQ WSON 8 pin package

I read it Ok and Got a BIN FILE then i EDITED the $SVS FILLING With "FF"

Then i erased the chip and programmed AGAIN with clean DUMP and resoldered again to motherboard.

Then when i try to turn on the laptop It doesnt show anything on screen, it doesnt turn on at all

The motherboard get hot as it seems to be working and some times the fan spins but it doesnt give any video signal, screen stays in black.

When i see the logic board it seems that i accidentaly moved a small resistor just beside the VCC pin of the winbondchip

Here i attach the original BIN FILE and BIN FILE CLEAN

miosucio is the bin file without cleaning $svs region

miofinal is the bin file with $svs cleaned
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #10337 by lrervicios

lrervicios wrote: Hi!!

I tried the teensy stuff connecting it to usb port to brute force the pin but it doesnt work as it seem to have 6 digit EFI pin.

Then i tried to READ the SPI Flash memory i Disoldered it and Connect it to a Ch341a SPI Programmer to read IT.

Then i erased the chip and programmed AGAIN with clean DUMP and resoldered again to motherboard.

Then when i try to turn on the laptop It doesnt show anything on screen, it doesnt turn on at all

The motherboard get hot as it seems to be working and some times the fan spins but it doesnt give any video signal, screen stays in black.

When i see the logic board it seems that i accidentaly moved a small resistor just beside the VCC pin of the winbondchip

Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #10341 by GhostJas

Here it is. EFI UNLOCKED BIOS
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #10351 by lallollas
TURN ON THE LAPTOP AND PRESS CTTL ALT R AND P ALL TOGEATHER UNTIL LAPTOP SOUND 3 TIMES ITS MEANS WHILE YOU PRESSING LAPTOP RESTART 3 TIMES AND THEN LEAVE THE BUTTONS HOPE THIS WORKS

More
5 years 7 months ago #10352 by lrervicios

GhostJas wrote:

Here it is. EFI UNLOCKED BIOS

It seems that you forgot to clean the $svs region

More
5 years 7 months ago #10358 by GhostJas
Fill with FF in the $SVS section won't clear the lock, you will mess up the bios and Mac won't boot up eventually.

and I never saw any unlock bios in the $SVS only gotta FF codes without others.

Who's Online

We have 284 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies