Need Clean EFI Dump A1502 EMC 2835 Core i5

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 2 months ago #11837 by mymacguru415
Need Clean EFI Dump A1502 EMC 2835 Core i5.  But I'd like to add that I just figured out how to finally use the software that comes with my GZUt EZP_XPRO V2.  Holy crap it was a shit show.   Couldn't get the software to work, here is what I did wrong.

First things first in order to install the damn driver for the programmer you have to:
  1. Click the Start  menu[/b] and select Settings.
  2. Click Update and Security.
  3. Click on Recovery.
  4. Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
  5. Click Troubleshoot.
  6. Click Advanced options.
  7. Click Startup Settings.
  8. Click on Restart.
  9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
Your computer will restart and you will be able to install non-digitally signed drivers. If you restart your computer again the driver signature enforcement will be re-enabled.

Then upon restart open Device manager and click on "Dream Pro" (it's not a dream pro but yeah)
Then click on Update Driver
Then click on browse computer or whatever and point to the driver that comes in the software folder.  
You get a pop up that says "do you really want to install?  Hell yes
After it installs even if you are on 64bit it shows 32bit and EZP_XPRO instead of Dream Pro.  Success!

Yet I had the software on my desktop and could run it but it had this iffont error or something like that.  Couldn't figure it out until.......

MOVE THAT SOFTWARE FOLDER CONTAINING THE .EXE TO YOUR ROOT C: DRIVE!!  

NOW IT WORKS.!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 337 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies