Request for cleaning bin...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #4301 by baileyw813
I was wondering if anyone could help me clean this .bin file for my Early 2011 13" MacBook Pro.

I will attach below. I was going to use and edit the repo .bin file, however it is not the correct size and wont write to my chip.

I am at work and not an admin on my work machine, so I cannot install any HEX editors and the online web-based ones don't seem to let me do what needs to be done.

Thank you!

File Attachment:

File Name: read1-2.zip
File Size:4,059 KB

and the EMC is 2419 (am not sure if it is an i5 or i7, as it is missing the label above the ram and I haven't removed the heat sink to look at the actual processor.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by baileyw813. Reason: Add EMC info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4304 by baileyw813
Thank you to anyone who was willing to help.

CygnusX1 was nice enough to do this for me!

Thanks again!

More
7 years 7 months ago #4305 by CygnusX1

baileyw813 wrote: I was wondering if anyone could help me clean this .bin file for my Early 2011 13" MacBook Pro.

I will attach below. I was going to use and edit the repo .bin file, however it is not the correct size and wont write to my chip.

I am at work and not an admin on my work machine, so I cannot install any HEX editors and the online web-based ones don't seem to let me do what needs to be done.

Thank you!

File Attachment:

File Name: read1-2.zip
File Size:4,059 KB

and the EMC is 2419 (am not sure if it is an i5 or i7, as it is missing the label above the ram and I haven't removed the heat sink to look at the actual processor.

Here ya go.... again!

If I helped you buy me a latte!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baileyw813

Who's Online

We have 467 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies