Bios "ROM" MacBook Pro Core i5 2.4 13 Late 2013

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6140 by mariob
Hello friends of the forum!

I am very in need of the bios "MacBook Pro Core i5 2.4 13 Late 2013 / EMC-2678"

If anyone can help me with this bios, I am very grateful!

Hug to everyone!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by mariob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6141 by ChomsMaster

mariob wrote: Hello friends of the forum!

I am very in need of the bios "MacBook Pro Core i5 2.4 13 Late 2013 / EMC-2878"

Hug to everyone!

That emc model does not exist.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6142 by mariob

ChomsMaster wrote:

mariob wrote: Hello friends of the forum!

I am very in need of the bios "MacBook Pro Core i5 2.4 13 Late 2013 / EMC-2878"

Hug to everyone!

That emc model does not exist.

True friend, I'm sorry, I corrected it, actually it's EMC-2678! Thanks for the corrective!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by mariob.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6143 by negon
Are you unable to pull the EFI bios off of your macbook? Generally I think it would be best to pull your own EFI (bios), clear the password, and then put it back on.

In any case, if you can access it, be sure to back up your own EFI (bios) in case something goes wrong.

Your EFI is in the EFI Repository here: ghostlyhaks.com/downloads/efi-repository

Just search for "2678". Be sure you read the page where it says "To use the bin file you will need to open it in a text editor and find-and-replace "<Model-Number>" with your own SERIAL number."

More
7 years 3 months ago #6144 by CygnusX1

negon wrote: Are you unable to pull the EFI bios off of your macbook? Generally I think it would be best to pull your own EFI (bios), clear the password, and then put it back on.

In any case, if you can access it, be sure to back up your own EFI (bios) in case something goes wrong.

Your EFI is in the EFI Repository here: ghostlyhaks.com/downloads/efi-repository

Just search for "2678". Be sure you read the page where it says "To use the bin file you will need to open it in a text editor and find-and-replace "<Model-Number>" with your own SERIAL number."

He has the i5 model not the i7. There is no EMC 2678 for the i5 in the repository.

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 3 months ago #6145 by ChomsMaster

CygnusX1 wrote:

negon wrote: Are you unable to pull the EFI bios off of your macbook? Generally I think it would be best to pull your own EFI (bios), clear the password, and then put it back on.

He has the i5 model not the i7. There is no EMC 2678 for the i5 in the repository.

Upload this to the repository, it is clean.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: reverendalc, CygnusX1, mariob

More
7 years 3 months ago #6146 by negon
Didn't realize it mattered i5 or i7.

On PCs, the BIOS is exactly the same for the different processors, with the same model.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6147 by CygnusX1

ChomsMaster wrote:

CygnusX1 wrote:

Thank you ChomsMaster!

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 3 months ago #6152 by reverendalc
mac bios is specific down to speed of CPU. i've seen 2.7ghz work on 2.2, but it doesn't work well.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6154 by negon

reverendalc wrote: mac bios is specific down to speed of CPU. i've seen 2.7ghz work on 2.2, but it doesn't work well.

Interesting. Learn something new every day!

More
7 years 3 months ago #6160 by mariob

ChomsMaster wrote:

CygnusX1 wrote:

Great friend ChessMaster, this ROM served perfectly, running very well!
Many thanks, my friend.
If you need anything from me, you can ask!

Who's Online

We have 216 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies