How to Restore deleted contacts on iphone 7?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 6 months ago #8144 by thrge
The Apple iPhone 7 128GB runs iOS 10.0.1
The smartphone has a 4.7-inch HD resolution (1334x750) IPS LCD display
Next variants of this mobile are iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Other variant of this mobile is iPhone 7 Plus
It has a 12MP rear camera with quad-LED flash and a 7MP front-facing camera
The device is powered by a quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor and 2GB RAM
It has 128GB internal storage
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and a lightning port
The device is powered by a 1,960 mAh Li-Ion battery

Method to Recover deleted contacts on iphone 7 :

No matter you are using the latest iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5S, or other iPhone like iPhone 5, 5C, iPhone 4S, you can possibly recover all deleted contacts on your iPhone unless you use a professional iPhone Data Recovery. This kind of iOS data recovery tool is able to help you to recover iPhone data at ease.

More info:

How to Erase All Data from iPhone 7/7 Plus Without Restore

How to Fix iPhone iPad Stuck In Apple Logo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #8158 by Zoneyour
iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 /7 Plus by uisng this tool.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zoneyour.

More
6 years 1 month ago #9531 by wuchang
First connect iPhone 7 to computer via usb cable, here you need a pro iPhone contacts recovery software. With its help, we can easily access deleted contacts on iPhone 7 and recover them to computer. Besides contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc can be also recovered.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #9983 by famler1
If you accidentally deleted some important data from your iOS Device, you can try iPhone Data Recovery software to recover deleted contacts from iPhone .
iPhone Data Recovery enable you to directly scan your deleted data from iPhone iPad iPod. Retrieve all previous files from iTunes backup for any iOS devices
Recover all iCloud Backup data for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by famler1.

More
5 years 10 months ago #9996 by xuzen21
Losing iPhone data can be quite a nuisance. However, if you have accidentally deleted your iPhone data, you still have a chance to get your lost data back.
You can recover deleted data from an iCloud backup, or recover iPhone contacts from an iTunes backup. If you don not have backup file, you can use a third-party application called iPhone Data Recovery to directly scan and recover your lost data from iPhone.
how to recover deleted videos from iPhone

More
5 years 8 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #10200 by YiliaYali
Similar to many iPhone managers, Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is also a trustworthy program that can do this job well for you. By means of it, you can recover lost and deleted date from iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), iTunes and iCloud backup. Whatever situation you meet that get your data files lost, you can get it back with 100% safe guarantee. Importantly, it supports 20+ kinds of data files, which can be analyzed and encrypted in real-time without taking up much storage space.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by YiliaYali.

More
5 years 8 months ago #10253 by Doccy
rather than post a blatent advert i would like to give you some real experience advice. I have had a lot of luck with mobiledit forensic which i will admit i tried with a torrent copy first but i have used so much i ended up getting a full version because of the updates and my concience lol, not sure if they do a trial but might be worth having a look. they support a massive amount of phones and i have recovered customers data from factory resets before with it. Hopefully it will be of use. If you need any assistance with it , pm me and i will try and help. I also used phonedog data recovery but never for contacts so i cant honestly say if that would be of any use.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #10469 by maxfield034
In order to recover contacts from iPhone 7 you have 3 methods:

Method 1: Recover From iTunes Backup
If you have already taken a backup of our iPhone 7 to iTunes, then you can easily restore your deleted contacts from the iTunes backup file. Simply launch iTunes on your computer > connect your iPhone 7 to computer > Got to Summary Tab and click on Restore iPhone and then follow the onscreen steps.

Method 2: Recover From iCloud Backup
Just like iTunes, if you have taken a backup of your iPhone 7 to iCloud, then you can easily recover deleted contacts from iCloud backup. First you have to erase all contents and settings and then set-up your device. While setting up your device, when you reach “App & Data Screen”, click on “Restore from Backup” and then follow the onscreen steps to restore your iPhone 7 from iCloud backup.

Method 3: Recover Deleted Contacts From iPhone 7 Without Backup
If you do not have iTunes backup as well as iCloud backup, then is such case, you can try professional third-party iOS Data Recovery software. It will help you to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 without backup.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by maxfield034.

More
5 years 2 months ago #11020 by fessifrs
Yes, we have so many methods to restore deleted contacts on iPhone 7. if you have backed up your contacts to iTunes or iCloud, you can go to iTunes and iCloud to restore deleted contacts.
 But so many people no have backup, only iPhone Contacts Recovery can help you restore deleted contacts on iPhone 7. The tool will scan your iPhone deeply, all detected contacts in iPhone 7 can be restored. Just connect your iPhone 7 to computer, then the tool will scan your iPhone 7, not only contacts, but also other data type in iPhone can be restored. In several minutes, you can restore deleted contacts from iPhone.

More
4 years 11 months ago #11255 by chaos331
You may need to turn to a professional data recovery program for iPhone devices - MobiKin Doctor for iOS (Windows) or MobiKin Doctor for iOS (Mac OS X) . It could be the best iPhone Contacts Recovery program for Windows or
Mac users, and can help all users rescue the deleted, lost or formatted
contacts from all generations of iPhone without any limitation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #11260 by lyla_can_wait0
iPhone contacts, especially for businessman, are important assets to keep persistent relationship with their clients. So it will be a disaster if those contacts are accidentally deleted from iPhone. 
To restore deleted contacts on iPhone 7, you have 3 methods to choose:
Method 1. Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud Backup
Step 1. Visit  https://www.icloud.com  and login your iCloud account.
Step 2. Click Contacts to check whether the contacts you deleted are still visible.
Step 3. If the contacts are there, go to Settings on iPhone. Tap on iCloud to confirm whether Contacts option is turned on. If yes, turn it off.
Step 4. Tap Keep on My iPhone when you are asked how you like to do with the previously synced iCloud contacts on your iPhone.
Step 5. Activate Contacts again and press Merge. Then wait till iPhone completely downloaded the lost contacts from iCloud.
Method 2. Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Launch iTunes on the computer and connect your iPhone to it.
Step 2. Once the iPhone is detected, click the small iPhone icon in the top left corner of iTunes. Under Backups section, click Restore Backup...
Step 3. Choose the most recent backup which contains the deleted contacts you need to restore to iPhone. Wait till all the content on your iPhone is replaced by the backup.
Method 3. Find Deleted Contacts on iPhone without Backup
To use method 3, you will need an iphone data recovery .
Here's the guide on how to Restore Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7 .

More
4 years 3 months ago #11785 by blackshady
Speaking of Recoverying iPhone contact or other pieces of data, I recommend Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery . Basically, all the ios Data Recovery programs are of the same quality, and the price is the only essential difference. They are ultimately same product with different UI, and most of them are difinitely over-priced. TBH, Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is the most cost-effective program, not to mention you can get a discount now since the company is doing a Xmas promotion .

More
4 years 3 months ago #11798 by Peacd
Such a great help for those of us who struggle.Thank you.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #11932 by Mikssa
Mac iPhone Data Recovery will be a good choice for you to restore deleted contacts on iPhone. You can use it to recover lost or deleted contacts, messages, notes, videos , music, photos, etc from iOS devices, iTunes/iCloud backup files in seconds. 

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #12537 by xuzen21
What to do if you find that you have lost the important iPhone data accidentally? Without any backup, the third-party data recovery tool: iOS Data Recovery supports the effective way for you to find and recover lost iPhone contacts , bookmarks, text messages, WhatsApp history as well as lost photos and videos and etc.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by xuzen21.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #12539 by famler1
To solve your issue, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to learn how to recover your iPhone  contacts in this situation. This program has three recovery modes: Recover from iPhone Device, Recover from backup.  
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by famler1.

Who's Online

We have 342 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies