Blue & Red Team Field Manual (BTFM/RTFM) 2017/2014

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • 0E800
  • 0E800's Avatar Topic Author
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
  • internet == recycle-bin
More
6 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 day ago #9448 by 0E800

Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) is a Cyber Security Incident Response Guide that aligns with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework consisting of the five core functions of Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover by providing the tactical steps to follow and commands to use when preparing for, working through and recovering from a Cyber Security Incident.

• ISBN-10: 154101636X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1541016361

This is not the content you are looking for so don't click here.  [6MB]

OP note: I purchased this manual on Amazon and cut the book binding and scanned it to PDF. Enjoy.

The Red Team Field Manual (RTFM) is a no fluff, but thorough reference guide for serious Red Team members who routinely find themselves on a mission without Google or the time to scan through a man page. The RTFM contains the basic syntax for commonly used Linux and Windows command line tools, but it also encapsulates unique use cases for powerful tools such as Python and Windows PowerShell. The RTFM will repeatedly save you time looking up the hard to remember Windows nuances such as Windows wmic and dsquery command line tools, key registry values, scheduled tasks syntax, startup locations and Windows scripting. More importantly, it should teach you some new red team techniques.

• ISBN-10: 1494295504
  • ISBN-13: 978-1494295509

This is not the link you are looking for. Don't click here. [9MB]

OP note: I purchased this manual on Amazon and cut the book binding and scanned it to PDF. Also added extra reference material. Enjoy.

HIDDEN BONUS:

As a thank to the members that took the time to let me know the previous link was down, I want to play it forward by providing my personal copy of Hash Crack. Everyone reaps the rewards from the few that put in the good work.

The Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual is a reference guide for password recovery (cracking) methods, tools, and analysis techniques. A compilation of basic and advanced techniques to assist penetration testers and network security professionals evaluate their organizations posture. The Hash Crack manual contains syntax and examples for the most popular cracking and analysis tools and will save you hours of research looking up tool usage. It also includes basic cracking knowledge and methodologies every security professional should know when dealing with password attack capabilities. Hash Crack contains all the tables, commands, online resources, and more to complete your cracking security kit.

• ISBN-10: 1540444961
  • ISBN-13: 978-1540444967

You cant hack your mind without smoking crack laced hashish. Don't try clicking here. [5MB]

OP note: I purchased this manual on Amazon and cut the book binding and scanned it to PDF.
It is the original (not the newest v2).
Enjoy.
Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by 0E800. Reason: Updated links, added new content
The following user(s) said Thank You: jvl, magnetholic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #10634 by magnetholic
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0E800

More
5 years 5 months ago #10667 by sinonhim
Any chance of a reupload please.
Link is dead.

• 0E800
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #10668 by 0E800
I'll have an link up shortly, thank you for taking time to alert me.

/update:
Link fixed.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by 0E800.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinonhim

More
5 years 5 months ago #10680 by sinonhim
Looks like it's a different file.

Is there anyway I can browse your uploads, you seem like you may have a lot that will interest me.
Attachments:

• 0E800
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #10681 by 0E800
I'm not sure what you mean. If its the hash that is not matching its because at the time I archived the book to PDF I had an older version of Acrobat. Figured since I was reuploading it , might as well crop it so that it the pages properly show.
I wasn't sure if posting material such as this would be taken as an insult to the mods/proprietor so am not trying to bring any DCMA complaints by sharing promotional material.
You can visit keys-daggers(org) for infosec / elearn content that I post on my free time.

@sinonhim
Update/
I just noticed your attachment .
Scroll up, there are 3 downloads .

Be well.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by 0E800.

More
5 years 5 months ago #10689 by magnetholic
Thank you so much

• 0E800
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #10840 by 0E800
Received DCMA notice from MEGA. Some tattle-tale may think they did a good deed.
Haters gonna hate. People running around plagiarizing the bible and the dictionary and calling their work original.. le sigh.

Updated hosting provider, and changed the hash. (dunno if that matters_)
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by 0E800.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10847 by thaGH05T
Interesting, I really enjoy the reads! If you all keep posting I will become more involved and start sharing my professional knowledge on penetration testing. I would love to revive the forums and shift away from solely on Apple EFI. Thoughts?

• 0E800
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
More
5 years 2 days ago #11104 by 0E800
Apologies, hosting site for mentioned books is under heavy DDOS.
I will try to mirror if I cannot resolve issues with site.

More
5 years 2 days ago #11106 by thaGH05T

• 0E800
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
More
5 years 1 day ago - 5 years 1 day ago #11108 by 0E800
Dang, man. I tried replying to your reply like 3 times.  Granted I was on cell phone but still, I kept losing my reply because the session expired before I could send...
Possibly its my connection dropping, but may you try increasing the threshold for the session time outs?

Help? Like file hosting? Or Help, as in free Cloudfare vouchers?  :P

Whomever it was that thought it was a good strategy to not provide a digital distribution of their technical book; would help prevent copy infringement probably did not anticipate the opposite.

I had a Fujitsu duplex scanner that flew through those pages like water on a windshield going 80mph.
The product I purchased and literally hacked into a PDF is now the only digital copy available floating on the net and people that normally are above torrents and warez are downloading it because there is no legal option to obtain it. (might have changed since then, its been over a year.. but I still haven't seen any copies other than these). Got hit with DCMA from Github and Mega.. For real kimdotcom... ? Douche-canaries.

TLDR;
It would be nice if there was a Gray room, where only those with certain amount of participation points can access. A room that is devoid any SEO / spiders and cherry picking google search riffraff.
I think the SEO be getting me in trouble. I am not worried about DCMA just dont like losing my file hosting privileges. 

If I get sessioned out, ill cuss and kick the computer.. .copy-paste just in case...
Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by 0E800.

More
4 years 11 months ago #11120 by thaGH05T
Well, I fall under all regulations abroad, so I cannot and would not host it. I am not sure of the legality of doing so, but users are allowed a single digital copy of any media now days right? If you wanted to host it so others can benefit maybe look into an option where you could resell it? 

More
4 years 11 months ago #11121 by thaGH05T
I was offering help with the DDoS btw. If this information that is copyrighted is something you think everyone in the field needs to have. I suggest either getting them to release a digital copy (unlikely) and selling it on Amazon as they do the paperbacks, or maybe summarizing things that you have learned over time and citing the books appropriately and promoting them. Writing an article could help people and get the information to them without breaking any copyright laws. 

food for though...

Who's Online

We have 473 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies