MBA flash

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2214 by Nonono12
MBA flash was created by Nonono12
Hey all, first of all thanks everyone for the great information on this forum!

I have a question though, i have a macbook air (A1466) and i have been following instructions on this site.
Got myself the raspberry pi, installed the software.. and ordered (without fully reading the tutorial :( an 8pins soic clip...

So now i figured out i either need a easy flash clip, or another way to do it without die-hard soldering skills (which i don't have).
I sent ghost a pm but he didn't reply, figured he must be busy with other things. So i was hoping you guys might have a solution.
How do i get my raspberry connected to a macbook air ?
Is there a way to duplicate the easy flash chip ? Can it be ordered elsewhere, or does anyone have a suggestion how to proceed ?

lots of thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2231 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic MBA flash
Sorry for not getting back to you these past couple days I have been super busy with work. I will be releasing the new MBA Easy Flash clip very soon and I suggest if you do not want to solder to wait for this. There is no other real way to make this happen without the two aforementioned methods. Personally i think you should chose the latter :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #2232 by thaGH05T
I will also be releasing the Gerber files for my clips as well for anyone to replicate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CygnusX1

More
8 years 3 months ago #2304 by Nonono12
Replied by Nonono12 on topic MBA flash
Hey,

Thanks for the reply!
Yes i will wait for the clip since as you said, it's my safest bet. Do you have an indication of when we might be able to make the first orders ? (not trying to be rude, but should i be thinking days, weeks or months ? :cheer: )
And cool that you will be releasing the Gerber files, it might help other people out!

More
8 years 3 months ago #2338 by thaGH05T
I am thinking within a month it will be available to ship, but I am only one man so no promises.

Who's Online

We have 121 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies