Help with a1465 DEP ...uuid location

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 5 months ago #11668 by Tinklab86
Firstly a bit of back story here;

i bought 29 a1465 2014 machines from a government auction here in Australia and they are all enrolled in a DEP program. None of them have EFI passwords (not that that would be an issue) and all came without their  ssd’s.
i have contacted the institute that decommissioned the machines originally but their it department had no idea how to remove them from the portal.

I have revived quite a few by flashing the rom with donor .bin files with clean ME in order to get new uuid and sn. I have a few more donor dumps but am running out. I have a list of plenty of clean sn I have kept from the past but I dumped the .bin files as I thought only the sn would ever be useful....But now I need the uuid’s but don’t have them.
I followed a post on changing the uuid on this forum but the newer firmware on the 820-3435 is different to the 2011 in the article.

in a nut shell I am asking where in the .bin on the 2014 is the uuid stored? Or what is the line I should be searching for in UEFITool  instead of the old AppleFS0?
I know I can keep using the same dumps with the same uuid and different sn but I’m just interested in how to accomplish this properly!

The help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 602 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies