Hey Everyone :D

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4086 by Monky78
Hey Everyone :D was created by Monky78
Hello Guys,
My name is Monky :D and I have a job: fix stuff (Phones, Tablets, Laptops etc etc, everything with buttons basically) :D and I love smileys :D
I came across this Macbook air problem and I ended up here with you guys. So i hope you can help me, and anything i can help you with let me know.

Best Regards
Monky78
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Monky78.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4089 by CygnusX1
Replied by CygnusX1 on topic Hey Everyone :D
Welcome aboard! What is the model number and the problem you are having?

Monky78 wrote: Hello Guys,
My name is Monky :D and I have a job: fix stuff (Phones, Tablets, Laptops etc etc, everything with buttons basically) :D and I love smileys :D
I came across this Macbook air problem and I ended up here with you guys. So i hope you can help me, and anything i can help you with let me know.

Best Regards
Monky78

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 9 months ago #4122 by Monky78
Replied by Monky78 on topic Hey Everyone :D
Hey,
Sorry for the late reply but I am on Holidays and here having Internet is a Miracle :D :D
I have a MacBook air 2013 A1466, and long story short, bough it and I want to change the serial number. I have no Idea what is the process to do that, what a need etc etc.

Any sort of guide how to do that? Because I couldn't find any relevant information about that.

Best Regards
Monky78

More
7 years 9 months ago #4201 by dosdude
Replied by dosdude on topic Hey Everyone :D
I'm having the same issue, but with a 15" 2011 MacBook Pro. I also made a post about this, but have gotten little help.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4202 by CygnusX1
Replied by CygnusX1 on topic Hey Everyone :D

Monky78 wrote: Hey,
Sorry for the late reply but I am on Holidays and here having Internet is a Miracle :D :D
I have a MacBook air 2013 A1466, and long story short, bough it and I want to change the serial number. I have no Idea what is the process to do that, what a need etc etc.

Any sort of guide how to do that? Because I couldn't find any relevant information about that.

Best Regards
Monky78

Why do you want to change the serial number??!!

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 9 months ago #4208 by reverendalc
Replied by reverendalc on topic Hey Everyone :D
Changing the serial... I can't think of a good (honest?) reason to do so...

But it's easy. Be advised, that AppleHardwareTest and other low-level utilities will not recognize your new serial OR display the old serial.

But OS X will report the new serial in system profiler.

Who's Online

We have 133 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies