Anyone selling their MBA Easy Flash?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 11 months ago #3221 by dv8ed
If anyone doesn't need it anymore I sure can use one right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3224 by thaGH05T
The UEF will be hitting the market soon i think as I may have a potential investor. But at the moment I do not have any, although I have seen some passed around before!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dv8ed

More
7 years 10 months ago #3277 by dv8ed

thaGH05T wrote: The UEF will be hitting the market soon i think as I may have a potential investor. But at the moment I do not have any, although I have seen some passed around before!

I donated for UEF project a few weeks ago also your awesome admin CygnusX1 sold me his only spare he had. I did manage to remove EFI password on a 2013 MacBook Air with MBA Easy Flash CygnusX1 sold me. Very happy! :cheer:

Luckily I read chip like 7 times verified MD5 on each. I got 3 good reads because adapter seems to slowly slip off or something because after 30 minutes or so I can't read chip anymore. Seems like it's the long black hinge, flash adapter sits on top off it's a little high. I used electrical tape, to tape it down works great when I have it on for longer periods.

I did some bad edits with Notepad++ on bin files so laptop would not post only fan comes on. Did like two flashes with incorrect modified bin files. For me it was easier to use Notepad++ with HexEditor plugin to add ff's into bin file, got magic number 8,388,608 flashed again, verified and laptop posted with lovely Apple chime.

Thank you CygnusX1 and thaGHO5T!

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3279 by CygnusX1

dv8ed wrote:

thaGH05T wrote: The UEF will be hitting the market soon i think as I may have a potential investor. But at the moment I do not have any, although I have seen some passed around before!

I donated for UEF project a few weeks ago also your awesome admin CygnusX1 sold me his only spare he had. I did manage to remove EFI password on a 2013 MacBook Air with MBA Easy Flash CygnusX1 sold me. Very happy! :cheer:

Luckily I read chip like 7 times verified MD5 on each. I got 3 good reads because adapter seems to slowly slip off or something because after 30 minutes or so I can't read chip anymore. Seems like it's the long black hinge, flash adapter sits on top off it's a little high. I used electrical tape, to tape it down works great when I have it on for longer periods.

I did some bad edits with Notepad++ on bin files so laptop would not post only fan comes on. Did like two flashes with incorrect modified bin files. For me it was easier to use Notepad++ with HexEditor plugin to add ff's into bin file, got magic number 8,388,608 flashed again, verified and laptop posted with lovely Apple chime.

Thank you CygnusX1 and thaGHO5T!

I wish I kept that clip now. My other one is dead or almost dead. I knew it would happen to me once I sold it to you. Anyways, I'm glad you are happy with it and I look forward to the new release of the UEF. It should be great clip! :)

If I helped you buy me a latte!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by CygnusX1.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3281 by reverendalc
i have a spare if anybody is in need

More
7 years 10 months ago #3308 by thaGH05T
All who need a clip please start your inquiries... I have 50 to sell and the UEF has been funded... more updates to come within a week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CygnusX1

More
7 years 10 months ago #3331 by HTP
I guess the mba clip is only for <= 2014 models and not for the 2015 models? or am i wrong? thanks!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3345 by thaGH05T
Yea the MBA Easy Flash and the competitor edition are only for <=2014 model MBA's.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3552 by
Will the UEF do the later 2015 MacBook Pro ghost?

More
7 years 10 months ago #3553 by CygnusX1

fast.flow wrote: Will the UEF do the later 2015 MacBook Pro ghost?

Yes, It will cover those models and more.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3572 by thaGH05T
Fast.Flow, do late 2015 models have any differences that I should know about? I have been relying on schematics an images to feed my research, so if you have any input that may be useful please let me know.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3581 by
Sorry if I gave the impression that they differ from an early 2015, as far as I'm aware they don't and I don't have a late one here at the moment. I do have a mid (I think) 2015 15" and all the help I could provide would pics of the main board lol

More
7 years 10 months ago #3582 by reverendalc
According to everymac.com, MacBooks, MBAs, and MBP(r)s from 2015 are all early or mid, and there were no new production runs in late 2015. That is unless the website isn't updated.

www.everymac.com/app/search/category/Year/term/2015

Has anybody ever seen a late 2015?

More
7 years 10 months ago #3583 by CygnusX1
Mine is a MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.7 13" Early 2015 2.7 GHz Core i5 (I5-5257U)

This is all the 2015's that I have seen.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3824 by cyber16
Been out of the loop for a few weeks.
Getting any closer to an ETA on the Universal for us pre-order donators?
Reading this thread sounds as things are moving forward.

Looking forward to testing it out, I as well gave up my easy flash a few months ago to another member in need.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3825 by CygnusX1

Cyber16 wrote: Been out of the loop for a few weeks.
Getting any closer to an ETA on the Universal for us pre-order donators?
Reading this thread sounds as things are moving forward.

Looking forward to testing it out, I as well gave up my easy flash a few months ago to another member in need.

It will be out in a few short weeks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: cyber16

More
7 years 7 months ago #4495 by maximus556
is it to late to get in on a pre-order for this one? Thanks

More
7 years 7 months ago #4496 by reverendalc
i don't think a pre-order will be necessary. just sit tight we're almost there

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 7 months ago #4497 by .::iRizwan::.
Waiting anxiously .......

Sent from my  using Tapatalk

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 7 months ago #4532 by macbookbro
would like 2 please

Who's Online

We have 490 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies