Anyone selling their MBA Easy Flash?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 6 months ago #4538 by therealjayvi
just sit tight everybody, I know there has been a great deal of anticipation for the release of the tools needed to be able to help all of your situations. Just hold out a very short while longer and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!! There has been significant progress as of late so please just keep checking back often!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4576 by G-man88
I too would love at least one of these, but preferably two.

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 6 months ago #4596 by .::iRizwan::.
Any timeframe guys?
when will be available?

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 6 months ago #4598 by therealjayvi
I know I sound like a broken record at this point but please just sit tight, there is daily progress toward the final release so everybody can have their fill of EFI madness :) The day is coming soon. I can't give a definitive ETA but by no means is this thing months away, id say more on the side of weeks at the MAX. In the mean time if anybody has a mac that they would like unlocked I would be more than happy to offer my services. For those interested shoot me a PM and I will respond quickly with how to get in touch with me and we can work it out :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #4657 by Sweetbottoms
the anticipation is killing me. is there any thing we can do besides waiting patiently?

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 5 months ago #4913 by .::iRizwan::.
Any Update Guys?

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 4 months ago #4957 by sheek88
Hey,

I was also wondering if there's an ETA? Unfortunately I can't keep waiting, and will have to purchase somewhere else soon. I would much rather support the creators of this website however.

More
7 years 4 months ago #4965 by therealjayvi
If you haven't noticed yet already then I am pleased to announce....

THE RELEASE OF THE EFI DESTROYER [LITE] AS WELL AS THE LATEST EDITIONS OF THE EASY FLASH ADAPTERS!! SALE BEGINS IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS SO STAY POSTED TO ENSURE YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THEM!!

Enjoy yourselves responsibly...

Who's Online

We have 413 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies