How to hack a Facebook acount?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #8885 by Dr.John
First of all there are 6 ways to hack a Facebook account:

1- Phishing Page: (the most common in the world) phishing page are more penetrating common ways to penetrate Facebook in the world, and just here that the hacker has created a page look like Facebook to save the email and the password are created on the hyperlink look-alike Facebook and you are sent or anyone with an interesting, like "the new album of the artist..." And other expressions that aspires to heap what to enter on the link and appears you this page and ask you to reconnect Facebook and there you do not notice that this link is outside Facebook from scratch and there is not a Facebook link and once to enter the data is sent to the hacker in the form text file, then the account was hacked.

2- Keylogger: Keylogger is considered the easiest way to hack a Facebook account , For information like this really at the top of serious and even the guard, it is very difficult and I will explain to you, what kind of software is very small in size and access to the victim's machine and any folder that occurs by password, and send it to the hacker via FTP host, or email.

3- Stealers: A lot of users, or maybe all of them use it well, memorizing passwords in the browser, and that's normal, but can sometimes be hacked through it, and Stealers is a software specifically designed to pull the passwords from the browser and send them to a hacker.

4- Facebook account hacking by phone: Some Internet users connect from a phone, but what if the hacker has access to your phone? and there are certainly a lot of programs to spy on the mobile phone that you need to protect your phone.

5- DNS Spoofing: If you are connected on the internet with people on the same network, and there was with you a hacker he can easily changed the Facebook homepage to a phising page we talked about

6- Hijacking session: Maybe it is dangerous if you browse Facebook via http, with this technique the hacker can stole your browser's cookies, this method is used on the Lan network and wireless network, but at the moment it does not work because Facebook allowed to use Https (encrypted situation), and can also enabled the security of Http from the browser

Then keylogger!

You simply had to send a keylogger to your victim and you will be in real time the passwords such as facebook ansi that all the other password more person such as the bank card.

Here is some keylogger's famous name:

1. bLaCkOut Keylogger
2. lbertino Simple Keylogger
3. Basic Keylogger
4. EgySpy Keylogger v1.13
5. Modest Keylogger

Now the Stealers! Simple use I think not necessary to use explanations...

Here is some Stealer:

1. PASS FINDER ( www.passwordrevelator.net/en/passfinder.php )
2. Dark IP Stealer ( www.connect-trojan.net/2014/09/black-stealer-v23-dark-edition.html )
3. Lab Stealer ( www.rekings.com/crimson-3-0-0/ )
4. 1337 Steam Stealer ( steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/627456486264952649/ )
5. Multi Password Stealer v1.6 ( freehackapps.blogspot.fr/2012/07/download-ultra-hackers-kit-376.html )

For more software please contact me or wait upload files.

Hope you like this tutorial!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Dr.John.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeorgeB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #8891 by Xoxoash
So I'm out of luck if I don't know the person's email account associated with Facebook right? I have the phone number he uses to login but don't have a cess to the phone. What can I do

More
6 years 4 months ago #8895 by Dr.John
Hi,

This work also with the phone number as Facebook associated the phone to the email address.

Best Regards

More
5 years 7 months ago #10293 by gauSS
too much infected files

More
4 years 3 months ago #11778 by GeorgeB
Sorry for my late reply here. It looks like an interesting thread with lots of information. But as far as I know facebook hack no survey look here will do the same things to hack facebook password. I tried it and doing well. Thanks  a lot!

More
4 years 2 months ago #11847 by GeorgeB
Thanks for this thread. I'm more interested in hacking my girlfriend facebook password. I have been searching for a legitimate method which is effective. I found a few article while surfing on the Internet like facebook hack no survey try Spyier . Not sure it will work or not? 

More
4 years 2 months ago #11848 by GeorgeB
I read a few posts already about hacking a facebook account. Someone can easily do this in order to hack a facebook account check this post . Hope that help!

More
4 years 1 month ago #11888 by Stoinis
Thanks for this thread. As far as I know there are different types of hack available nowadays. Anyone can easily hack facebook password using  https://spyic.com/phone-hack/hack-facebook-password/  I did this already and working well. 

More
4 years 1 month ago #11916 by Stoinis
Thanks for this tips. Is this really easy to hack someone Facebook account just using a free software? I found a way to hack someone Instagram account without their password to  learn more... here. It looks interesting. And I would like to try this hack. 

More
3 years 11 months ago #11966 by Stoinis
I don't think it's really easy to hack someone facebook account. But if this one works it would be nice. I will surely give a try for it. Anyways, I have been trying to hack someone Instagram account without their password just  go to website for more details. Thanks!

More
3 years 11 months ago #12026 by Stoinis
Lots of people are using different social media websites. Instagram is one of them. As far as I know, users are increasing day by day. Anyways, if you want to hack someone's instagram account without their password look at this site . I hope you'll enjoy this Instagram hack.

More
3 years 10 months ago #12067 by anita8bonita
You can use one of the various phone tracking tools available now. Personally, I recommend mSpy . First, because it is compatible with both android and iPhone. Second, it can spy not only on Facebook but also on many other social media platforms.

Who's Online

We have 754 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies