BIOS Password for Panasonic Toughbook CF-AX3

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #8561 by automotive_mhh
Please help me with Supervisor password for Panasonic CF-AX3
In attach is readed Bios Flash W25Q128FV with programmer- on the table and readed Bios under windows with Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0 (2 files attached)
If hdd (msata) take out from this CF-AX3 and want to put into another computer - is LOCKED. For start windows system , i bought 1 hdd - i install windows into another computer CF-AX2-take out and put into this CF-AX3. I cant setup Boot menu.
Thank you in advance to all

Not interested at the momment
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by automotive_mhh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vnn567
  • Haxor Elite
  • Haxor Elite
  • Be Contact Me When You Need To Unlock or Remove Password.My Skype : haisung4344
More
6 years 5 months ago #8586 by vnn567

automotive_mhh wrote: Please help me with Supervisor password for Panasonic CF-AX3
In attach is readed Bios Flash W25Q128FV with programmer- on the table and readed Bios under windows with Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0 (2 files attached)
If hdd (msata) take out from this CF-AX3 and want to put into another computer - is LOCKED. For start windows system , i bought 1 hdd - i install windows into another computer CF-AX2-take out and put into this CF-AX3. I cant setup Boot menu.
Thank you in advance to all

here is download link:
mega.nz/#F!INVA3SzR!jPiXYLpr9kwHG58J6vXQiA

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0 ---Can not programmer to remove Password.Inbox me

PANASONIC CF-AX3, CF-AX3EDE
dfup2231zc

Be Contact Me When You Need To Unlock or Remove Password.My Skype : haisung4344

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 332 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies