- Posts: 243
- Karma: -8
- Thank you received: 22
KingBonecrusher wrote: What is your fucking problem?
I'll take it, here's my information:
vnn567 wrote: UNLOCK TOSHIBA FREE FREE FREE
vnn567 wrote:Follow this procedure to delete a BIOS password using the Response Code method .
Be sure to keep the computer powered-on during this entire procedure. The Challenge Code issued by the BIOS is only valid until the computer is turned off and back on.
1. At the BIOS password prompt ("PASSWORD = "), press and release the following keys, one after another:
Ctrl, Tab, Ctrl, Enter
The computer's response should be:
PC Serial No.= XXXXXXXXX
Challenge Code=XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
2. Get response code from My Skype : haisung4344
CHALLENGE CODE SCREEN:
Attachment not found
3. Enter the Response Code at the "Response Code=" prompt, and press Enter.
The Response Code correct your Laptop will shown the image below :
4. Press the F1 or F2 key.
The BIOS / CMOS Setup screen should appear. Follow these steps to de-register the password:
1. Press 'P' to jump to the Password field. "Registered" will be highlighted.
2. Press the spacebar to change "Password= Registered" to "Password= ".
3. Press the spacebar and press Enter. The BIOS should respond with "New Password = ".
4. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with "Verify Password= ".
5. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with "Password= Not Registered".
6. Press the End key. The BIOS should respond with "Are You Sure?".
7. Press Y.
The computer will restart, and load Windows, without requesting a password.
Your Laptop was unlocked Thanks for used my service
We have 369 guests and no members online
You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.