Newer lenovo bios password unlock

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 7 months ago #10353 by boki
Hello,
Are there any solutions for newer lenovos with SVP?
Or are there only the payed solutions ( allservice.ro, biosunlocker, bios-fix.com, vnn567 ) with high prices :(

As far as i found till now is that you have to read the original bios. Add dxe driver etc (maybe we can find this in allready patched bios from allservice)

Then they generate a code (dead end here)

Is there any free solution anywhere ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #10359 by therealjayvi
All of those services you mentioned use the exact same method, they are just getting a cheaper wholesale price from the ONLY guys out there doing this at this time (allservice.ro), and then reselling it and populating other forums and sites with spam or repackaging the named service under their own branding.

I have successfully removed Lenovo SVP passwords in the past, though newer models are significantly more difficult to accomplish.

You're going to have to spend money one way or another, no matter how you look at it. Either you spend the money once to buy the equipment and tools needed (about x4 the cost of an unlock) as then spend the time researching each model and how to use the equipment for each device, or you spend the money and buy yourself a one time unlock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drgn997

More
5 years 4 months ago #10878 by RAILEANU
Hello.
Does anyone yet play with the DXE Driver from allservice or anyone have this files please?

I hope someone will finally upload a DXE Driver here so we can modify it to sort out these IBM's Passwords problem once for all. 
Many Thanks in advance.

More
5 years 4 months ago #10880 by drgn997
A few weeks ago there was a thread titled ""Lenovo t460 unlock with bot", it contained at least a couple of files (original + patched), but seems like thread had been removed from forum as I couldn't find it.

More
5 years 4 months ago #10881 by drgn997
A few weeks ago there was a thread titled ""Lenovo t460 unlock with bot", it contained at least a couple of files (original + patched), but seems like thread had been removed from forum as I couldn't find it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RAILEANU

More
5 years 4 months ago #10882 by RAILEANU
Hello. Yes, I am also interested on this.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #10883 by RAILEANU
It was located here by a Google search but it turns 403 Forbidden

www.ghostlyhaks.com/forum/rom-eeprom-bios-efi-uefi/2681-lenovo-t460-unlock-with-bot
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by RAILEANU.

More
5 years 4 months ago #10884 by RAILEANU
Did you manage to download any files from there?

More
5 years 3 months ago #10887 by thaGH05T
Hello All,

I have removed the aforementioned posts and notified the owners of most of them because they are blatantly misusing copyrighted or advertising the use of such.

We have received numerous complaints, and I am voluntarily removing these before things escalate. If I believed reverse engineering someone else's tools was the route everyone needed to take I would condone this and leave the posts, but that's just like you all trying to reverse engineer my tools and selling it for profit.

Here's the breakdown:
For those in need of a one time unlock, it is absolutely possible by reverse engineering of the firmware. @therealjayvi and I do it on occasion. His post above is solid.

Others here do this as a service and make money off of it, so here's my outlook.. If you are one of these people, if you take away from the ones who come up with these exploits you are hindering us from doing the work that we do and we will no longer do it. Yea, you may be able to offer unlocks for all current models, but what about the future models??? You need people like us to continue our research, and our research needs funding. e.g. why I sell some tools.

Now, we believe in open source so I post all my methods here now either in forums or blog posts when I can. But I have been focusing on making better tools to help those of you who run a business offer value to your customers quickly and efficiently.

Bottom line - No more posting of allservice's DXE drivers, asking for them, or advertising them. I have a line of communication with them open and am helping them remove such from the forums. And trust me, they are monitoring the forums on a daily.

That's not to say you all cannot reverse engineer the firmware and start working on your own EFI routine that can be used to inject. It is a huge undertaking for some of you, but this forum is meant for that sort of collaboration., There are some great minds here, so lets breach new limits and create great things together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drgn997, lehoangvudt

More
5 years 3 months ago #10888 by RAILEANU
OK. Thank you for the update.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10897 by mvd076
Nice discussion lenovo unlock it is only a pity that one person's story is listened to! dxe driver is free on github and has no copyright, anyone with a little brain can inject this tool on a lenovo bin, there is no one who has a lenovo unlock method has registered they call but no one shows evidence (how do you want to register it ? I have made a software that I unlock from the theft lenovo's) it's nice that everyone claims everything and does not store it anywhere! if I make a script tomorrow (every unlock script has the same effect) for a teensy to unlock apple, am I a thief who copies things? we also unlock lenovo and also with dxe driver, however, we have a whole other unlock as a service, our unlock for lenovo we have made with several people and everything in-house made and tested! nothing no copy! if someone has an unlockbot tomorrow, I can not do anything about it, everyone is free to discover or create things!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dammysholove, aditya11ttt

More
5 years 3 months ago #10907 by thaGH05T
@mvd076, show me the proof. All I have seen so far is an unlock bot using an older version of the devised DXE driver from allservice. Which clearly has a copyright when you boot. If this is not the case show me clear proof.

Believe me, I did not just start taking things down on my forum, and I shared some words with them before I did. I am a fair person who offers everyone the benefit of a doubt.  But as it is right now, I have sided with them on protecting their copyrighted material because they have proven to me that 1. It has infringed their IP. and 2. It has impacted them and their customers.

I am not here to take sides or play games, this needs to be handled between whomever it may concern, and honestly I am not one of the parties. I received a C&D and I responded appropriately and unbiased.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drgn997, vinsun0399

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #10909 by vinsun0399
Nice discussion lenovo unlock it is only a pity that one person's story is listened to! dxe driver is free on github and has no copyright, anyone with a little brain can inject this tool on a lenovo bin, there is no one who has a lenovo unlock method has registered they call but no one shows evidence (how do you want to register it ? I have made a software that I unlock from the theft lenovo's) it's nice that everyone claims everything and does not store it anywhere! if I make a script tomorrow (every unlock script has the same effect) for a teensy to unlock apple, am I a thief who copies things? we also unlock lenovo and also with dxe driver, however, we have a whole other unlock as a service, our unlock for lenovo we have made with several people and everything in-house made and tested! nothing no copy! if someone has an unlockbot tomorrow, I can not do anything about it, everyone is free to discover or create things![/quote]

mvd076 wrote:
he ( mvd076 ) sent all bullshits to all everybody

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by vinsun0399.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vnn567

More
5 years 3 months ago #10910 by mvd076
Why make new profile DRGN ? i send only you this email and dont spam anyone!
But dont forgot i have also email from you with a allservice bin!

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #10911 by drgn997
@ mvd076
It wasn't me, this was a conversation I had with VNN567, here's part of it :

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by drgn997.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10912 by mvd076
I do not understand why you share my mail with you, but thank you for your screenshot, it is clear to me that haisung with a different email address with the same ip as the normal email address!) asked us to unlock a t480 and when I said that we could say he was impossible, haisung can call himself the matrix he changed conttinu of indentity, with them fabrications that I send everyone messages!

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 400 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies