Panasonic CF-SX3 BIOS UNLOCK

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2150 by mart
HOLA NESECITO BIOS DUMP UNLOCK PANASONIC CF-SX3 SI TIENE UN COSTO LO PAGO,MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2151 by mart
Replied by mart on topic Panasonic CF-SX3 BIOS UNLOCK
ESTE ES EL BIO BLOQUEADO ,NESECITO EL BIOS DESBLOQUEADO,MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SU AYUDA.
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #2158 by thaGH05T
I am not sure what all you have tried yet. So I think you should start there and give us the background on this Panasonic PC.

What is the exact model, have you tried pulling the battery, have you tried looking for jumper pads to reset the BIOS, does it support legacy bios and/or EFI, what kind of chip did you pull the firmware from, etc....

The more information you give, the more we will be able to help you. The dump you gave us looks like it is EFI and I think the password is stored into a variable called EPDT_Variable. This was just 10min of poking around in this file until you can give me some real information.

There are many ways around BIOS passwords, so may I suggest first that you remove the CMOS battery and the main battery, hold down the power button for 15-30sec, replace the main battery and boot the PC, hit the command keys to get into the BIOS: Is the password removed?

Yes - Replace the CMOS battery and report that this solved your issue here.
No - Come back and offer as much info about this PC as you can and we will try and solve the issue for you.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2175 by mart
Hola,muchas gracias por su tiempo,tengo un poco de conocimientos en estos modelos lo único q te quita el paswords de bios es regrabar la bios con una data de bios limpia,solo nesecito la data de bios en dump yo lo regrabo,tengo mucha data de diferente modelos de maquina dell,lenovo hp cualquiercosa le podría aa yudar muchas gracias por todo y si podrias encontrar la data de bios completa ya que en su pagina de fabricante solo me dan el actualizador y no lo puedo leer para programarlo.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2176 by mart
ESTE ES EL BIOS DEL FABRICANTE ACTUALIZADOR NO SIRVE PARA REGRABAR..
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #2177 by mart
ESA ES LA FOTO DE LA MOTHERBOARD ,CF-SX3 NESECITO BIOS DUMP ,GRACIAS.
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #2178 by thaGH05T
What kind of chip is it? Maybe there is a reset sequence to reset the chip to its original write? I mean this can be found under the RAM slot sometimes under the sticker.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2179 by mart
este es elmodelo de chip bios winbook
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #2222 by thaGH05T
Ok, I will have to dig into this more but what I can suggest to you is to use Phoenix tools to look deeper into the EFI binary and see what you can dig up. I am a bit busy with other projects right now, does anyone else want to chime in with some experience with this??

More
7 years 11 months ago #3266 by vanhset
please help me unlock this bios passworf ò panasonic cf-sx3 8mb. my chíp is windbon25q64fv

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 400 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies