A1466 (EMC 2632) - Macbook Air 1.4 ghz early 2014

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2438 by fricosu007
Good day people.. i need some help, someone screwed up the EFI of an EMC 2632 by flashing some strange dump, he could only install windows and no OSX after that flashing, i have used the dump found here on EMC 2632 even though it is not clean, i cleaned it from the previous owner's information, changed the SN and flashed onto myemc 2632, all fine, now this Air boots up very slow, at least the chimes come late, it works flawless but i cannot install OSX, it;s latest version was the Mavericks, did a bootable Mavericks version and nothing, when starting up after install completes, it just remains in the loading state for the OS to start, i have tried all versions of OSX from Lion to El Capitan, nothing, i need a way to flash the latest EFI probably, i can access terminal from recovery or from Mavericks boot flash drive that i have created, i have tested all parts from within windows since this is the only os i can install, all fine, cleared the HDD with another MAC, verified it and all fine, how can i get around this problem and install OSX, can someone provide me with a clean dump of EMC 2632 1.4 GHZ 2014 Air, or some way to flash the newest EFI update using only Terminal i still believe that EFI is the problem. Many thks !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fuse_fuse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2439 by CygnusX1
Here, try this one. It is cleaned. Just change the serial number.

If I helped you buy me a latte!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fricosu007

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2440 by fricosu007
do you know what version of OSX was used ? so i can install that specific version ... thks Ghost ! i will try to see it myself .. thks
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by fricosu007.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2441 by fricosu007
not clean ... there is a username and FMI on ... here you go : VapsEnvXhostname]authMechanismVschemeZProduction_..p29-fmip.icloud.comUtokenUhttps_.(AQAAAABVNc3kOo5n_c7oiku6dzQVOWrfhvbaUkw~°.”......_..InUseOwnerDisplayName_..InUseOwnerFirstName_..InUseOwnerLastName]Aryana McPikeVAryanaVMcPike..

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2442 by fricosu007
it should be cleared after CMD OPTION P & R command but the other one is the same ... and my other two dumps are same like this one .. and both do not work ... people pay for that owner info and we have it straight inside any locked dump, if you search for iCloud on any dump you will find this owner info, i don't know if you did this before but i sow it since first time since before i was paying a lot of money for the owner info ( for training purpose only ) ... there is also the https token for that specific user :)
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by fricosu007.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10955 by fuse_fuse
Hi Fricosu007,
Got the same error with the dump picked up from the website, maybe we should let  the moderator about it,
I wish I read your post before I go through very crazy thing, testing the motherboard all components.. :/
Anyway, your post is a good news for :)
Did you get to fix that MBAir ? I know it's been a longtime maybe you don't even remember :D
Let me know please I am looking for a clean dump.

Thanks.

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 256 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies