Mac Mini A1347 EMC 2570 2.5GHz i5-3210M EFI

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 10 months ago #3539 by unlimited4
bios image for emc 2570 mac mini, if anyone else needs it, since its not available in the repo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3540 by CygnusX1

unlimited4 wrote: bios image for emc 2570 mac mini, if anyone else needs it, since its not available in the repo

What year is that Mini Mac EMC from?

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3541 by unlimited4

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3542 by CygnusX1

unlimited4 wrote: late 2012

Thank you! It has been added.

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by CygnusX1.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3873 by CamelotsShelinda
That is awesome. It's my exact Mini. 2012. Not sure about EMC part though. Everything else is identical.

Do you know it the EMC matters Ghost?

Oh and thank you for your constant patience with us, and determination. This has become quite the project for you huh? I was here with my head spinning the first time you wrote about the HEX dump. It's all a little easier to understand.

I have a 2012 Mini that I can't sign into Windows with and can't boot it into any thing else because of the dam EFI, Aren't drunken ex-husbands so wonderful? F***er did it to my beautiful iMac too. It needs a connection fixed in the screen. I am so bummed. I am love all things Apple. I did T2 iOS tech support from home for three years, but I got very ill about 6 months ago.

Oh, I was ready this white hatter's articles on the security breech in the ROM script. Makes all of our Mac's vulnerable to that nast Thunder something attack from a few years ago. He uses a little board called the Pirate Blast on the chip and then loads opensource, like rasperian on a little card called Teesy. Real similar to your steps. Apparently, because of the firmware whole. I't somehow it's also possible to use a thunderbolt adapter to access the ROM and rewrite it that way. I didn't completely understand it but, it made sense.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3874 by CygnusX1

CamelotsShelinda wrote: That is awesome. It's my exact Mini. 2012. Not sure about EMC part though. Everything else is identical.

Do you know it the EMC matters Ghost?

Oh and thank you for your constant patience with us, and determination. This has become quite the project for you huh? I was here with my head spinning the first time you wrote about the HEX dump. It's all a little easier to understand.

I have a 2012 Mini that I can't sign into Windows with and can't boot it into any thing else because of the dam EFI, Aren't drunken ex-husbands so wonderful? F***er did it to my beautiful iMac too. It needs a connection fixed in the screen. I am so bummed. I am love all things Apple. I did T2 iOS tech support from home for three years, but I got very ill about 6 months ago.

Oh, I was ready this white hatter's articles on the security breech in the ROM script. Makes all of our Mac's vulnerable to that nast Thunder something attack from a few years ago. He uses a little board called the Pirate Blast on the chip and then loads opensource, like rasperian on a little card called Teesy. Real similar to your steps. Apparently, because of the firmware whole. I't somehow it's also possible to use a thunderbolt adapter to access the ROM and rewrite it that way. I didn't completely understand it but, it made sense.

We are glad the forum has helped you!

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 348 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies