MacBook Pro 2015 A1398 EMC 2909 2.8GHz i7-4980HQ

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 10 months ago #3546 by unlimited4
bios image for emc 2909 MacBook Pro, if anyone else needs it, since its not available in the repo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3547 by CygnusX1

unlimited4 wrote: bios image for emc 2909 MacBook Pro, if anyone else needs it, since its not available in the repo

It has been added.

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3602 by Icecool67
Hi to every one on the forum, i have a question, i just downloaded the emc 2909 bin file. i think it's already cleaned up, but i have to write my serial number before flash it on my mbp, in the info it's write to search Model-Number and replace with the serial number, but i can't find Model-Number on it, so can someone help me to find the place to write my serial number? Second question, reading in the forum, i have se that another area need to be edit, the one generated at the first turn on, something like hand shake and even if the bin it's from the same model, it will be different, and the mbp will have problems if that area has not been cleaned up, i don't know if you can understand what i'm tolling about, my Englis is not so good.
Regards.
Ice.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3604 by CygnusX1

Icecool67 wrote: Hi to every one on the forum, i have a question, i just downloaded the emc 2909 bin file. i think it's already cleaned up, but i have to write my serial number before flash it on my mbp, in the info it's write to search Model-Number and replace with the serial number, but i can't find Model-Number on it, so can someone help me to find the place to write my serial number? Second question, reading in the forum, i have se that another area need to be edit, the one generated at the first turn on, something like hand shake and even if the bin it's from the same model, it will be different, and the mbp will have problems if that area has not been cleaned up, i don't know if you can understand what i'm tolling about, my Englis is not so good.
Regards.
Ice.

Do a search for "hwc" and the serial number will be just to the left of it.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3607 by Icecool67
The efi dump it's from emc 2910, no 2909, it will be ok to flash it ?
that's what i just found from the serial number on the file.
Regards.
Ice.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3612 by CygnusX1

Icecool67 wrote: The efi dump it's from emc 2910, no 2909, it will be ok to flash it ?
that's what i just found from the serial number on the file.
Regards.
Ice.

I looked that up and you are correct. No, do not flash that to your Macbook. I will make the changes to that file. Thank you for catching that error.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dara_Hon

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 340 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies