Humbled

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 3 months ago #10946 by CaseLogical
Humbled was created by CaseLogical
Thanks for having me on the site . Ghostly and friends ! Its been about 1 1/2 years since i broke into Kali . To start there was definitely not easy , however i'm glad I stuck with it (and broke my machine unintentionally about 50 times) . I had gone through a divorce in late 2017 and honestly , staying on Kali kept me from losing it , I believe. I would say that I've graduated to intermediate level-user and its been an experience getting here . I'm comfortable with many aspects of Pen testing and security. I'm ready now to break into Java and Python after that . One thing at a time, of course .  I've been repairing PC's and Mac systems since about '07 and i'm glad to expand my knowledge toward net security and penetration testing . Furthermore , I've been digging much further into hardware related fields . Mostly Mac Board Repair (which is a vast world of treachery) Basically i'm continuing on where I feel comfortable and running with new ideas and deviating from my comfort zones.I have a 3 year old daughter who's the most important , beautiful little life that I could ever have imagined caring for and being around . I push myself to do more everyday for her . So her father can have a good job (whatever area that may be in tech world) and be grounded and stable. 
I'm proud to say that I recently accomplished my first solo network exploit . Including setting up a listener over the WAN . That was a big one for me . Lots of trial and error . Its definitely eye-opening when you plunge into he world of Kali and see where you've excelled . Not easy is an understatement . But i'm stubborn and I don't give up on things that interest and intrigue me . That can be good and not so good , I suppose. In essence , thank you for the contributions and inventions as well as the great deal of info and knowledge that you're sharing . It's very much appreciated . Happy to be on board . 
Regards,
Casey G 
~Dankster 
~kalikatept
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 180 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies