How to unlock Lenovo bios Password New Model

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11244 by aditya11ttt
All New model Lenovo Successfully unlocked 

for more details

contact 

or

https://t.me/aditya11tt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4GpEzSEJEs&t=35s
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by aditya11ttt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11245 by drgn997
Hi,
I see that you also use the AllService driver, you've only modified the strings on the screen, nothing else... right?
I'll be interested when this ThinkPad unlock can be done using a USB drive, without having to take computer apart AND without having to modify bios, that would be something interesting.

Did you read thaGH05T post?
https://ghostlyhaks.com/forum/rom-eeprom-bios-efi-uefi/2631-newer-lenovo-bios-password-unlock#10887

specifically this part:
"Bottom line - No more posting of allservice's DXE drivers, asking for them, or advertising them. I have a line of communication with them open and am helping them remove such from the forums. And trust me, they are monitoring the forums on a daily."
drgn997
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by drgn997.

More
4 years 11 months ago #11246 by aditya11ttt
It free on github apply some brains and do it yourself and it has no copyright.

More
4 years 11 months ago #11247 by drgn997
You know that is not true, you are at least using the second Dxe driver file from AllService, the one that does the "cleaning"; as for the first one, I still have my doubts, or why use the same HardwareID/KEY scheme as AllService do.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11248 by aditya11ttt
 our hw key is different and will not match from any .
any one can make . keep searching and learning.
And there is no copyright any one can make and use .
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by aditya11ttt.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11249 by guzmanja75
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by guzmanja75.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11250 by drgn997

guzmanja75 wrote: alexander you can tell it nicely, blame others for the copy all service method, while you do it yourself and sell it! and a lot for hasung! (I have many e-mails from you from others about lenovo) and allservice is the only one that has the usb unlock and you now also want to have that (copy allservice) so a bit hypocritical to respond here! in addition, ghost is just as hypocritical as you are, because after they had removed all adv from lenovo, she sent mvd076 an email asking if he could unlock their lenovo !!!! I also have this mail! and just for the sake of clarity everyone uses the all-service method and that is free, there is no copyright on it at all (which is not possible either, because the dxe driver is freeware! today i send victor all your emails and bins you sell to others, then he can see who you really are!

You probably got it wrong, the previous posts are about not taking ownership about something that you did NOT developed and then try to sell it here, which is the reason why many posts/files were removed from forum. Is it really that hard to comprehend that?
Yes, we all use AllService files. When all this started, all I wanted was to get their files and understand how their solution it is working "underneath", but in the process I ended up selling a few hundreds of unlocks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
It's being a long time since all my customers flew away, but since then, I have more time to develop other remote unlock solutions like I did in the past.

When I say I'd be interested in a solution to unlock ThinkPad using a USB drive, I'm talking about what other manufacturer have implemented in their models, like Apple with their SCBO file and HP with their smc.bin file. So I assume there must be a similar solution that maybe Lenovo left for their ThinkPad bussiness models. With such solution you can target end-customers, so the intention is to get rid of re-sellers, which take about 1/2 or more, and the only thing they do is to ruin the business.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by drgn997.

Who's Online

We have 328 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies