Welcome

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #6565 by mejiawicz
Welcome was created by mejiawicz
About me. Long time tech guy that dabbles in a little programming, projects, and pretty much anything that will take more time than what I probably could have paid someone else to do it.. Pretty much I enjoy thinking that I am doing something productive and am usually pretty happy with the fact I destroy stuff.

Over the last year I have taken a new interest in understanding more about how systems and hardware operate.

mejiawicz

mejiawicz
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by mejiawicz. Reason: late night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6573 by CygnusX1
Replied by CygnusX1 on topic Welcome

mejiawicz wrote: Hello from Seattle, WA. BTW I just ordered an EFI FLASH ADAPTER and Washington was not an option on the shipping and billing section.

Anyway I happened on this page a while ago looking for EFI information, and keep coming back.

About me. Long time tech guy that dabbles in a little programming, projects, and pretty much anything that will take more time than what I probably could have paid someone else to do it.. Pretty much I enjoy thinking that I am doing something productive and am usually pretty happy with the fact I destroy stuff.

Over the last year I have taken a new interest in understanding more about how systems and hardware operate.

mejiawicz

Welcome aboard!

If I helped you buy me a latte!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 603 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies