Terms And Conditions For Projects And Campaigns
Ghostlyhaks.com Projects Page is a platform where Project Creators run campaigns to fund creative projects by offering rewards to raise money from Backers. By creating a fundraising campaign on Ghostlyhaks.com, you as the Project Creator are offering the public the opportunity to enter into a contract with you. By backing a fundraising campaign on Ghostlyhaks.com, you as the Backer accept that offer and the contract between Backer and Project Creator is formed. Ghostlyhaks.com is not a party to that agreement between the Backer and Project Creator. All dealings are solely between Users.
By backing or creating a fundraising campaign on Ghostlyhaks.com, you agree to be bound by this entire Agreement, including the following terms:
- Backers consent to Ghostlyhaks.com and its payments partners authorizing or reserving a charge on their payment card or other payment method for any amount up to the full pledge at the time of their commitment.
- Backers agree to have sufficient funds or credit available at the campaign deadline to ensure that the pledge will be collectible.
- The Estimated Delivery Date listed on each reward is not a promise to fulfill by that date, but is merely an estimate of when the Project Creator hopes to fulfill by.
- Project Creators agree to make a good faith attempt to fulfill each reward by its Estimated Delivery Date.
- For all campaigns, Ghostlyhaks.com gives to the Project Creator each Backer’s User ID and pledge amount.
- For some rewards, the Project Creator needs further information from Backers, such as a mailing address or t-shirt size, to enable the Project Creator to deliver the rewards. The Project Creator shall request the information directly from Backers at some point after the fundraising campaign is successful. To receive the reward, Backers agree to provide the requested information to the Project Creator within a reasonable amount of time.
- Ghostlyhaks.com does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
- Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
- Ghostlyhaks.com reserves the right to cancel a pledge at any time and for any reason.
- Ghostlyhaks.com reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign at any time and for any reason. Ghostlyhaks.com is not liable for any damages as a result of any of those actions. Ghostlyhaks.com’s policy is not to comment on the reasons for any of those actions.
- Project Creators should not take any action in reliance on having their project posted on the Site or having any of the money pledged until they have the ability to withdraw and spend the money. There may be a delay between the end of a successful fundraising campaign and access to the funds.
Ghostlyhaks.com is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to rewards or any other use of the Service. Ghostlyhaks.com is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. Ghostlyhaks.com does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. The Company does not endorse any User Submissions. You release Ghostlyhaks.com, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.