MBA EASY FLASH

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2189 by lolito
Replied by lolito on topic MBA EASY FLASH
this is a great tip! I managed to unlock a mac mini board following those steps. Regarding the connection to non soic8 chips like the ones on these macbooks air, do you think some individual clips like these could do the job too without the need for soldering:

Seems like bus pirate use this same system, i guess the MBA Flash clip would be much better of course, but for a single use, do you think these individual clips could work?

Thanks!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2230 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic MBA EASY FLASH
These are for SOIC 8 package size really and even then its hard to keep them from coming loose.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #3365 by AppleM
Replied by AppleM on topic MBA EASY FLASH
1. Why only competitor edition of MBA programmer is available in your shop?
2. Is it possible to connect it without removing logic board and lcd screen from the computer?
3. Why competitor edition has only 6 pins instead of 8? Is it enough to WRITE the chip?

Best

Michael
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by AppleM. Reason: found new stock in shop

More
7 years 11 months ago #3369 by therealjayvi
Replied by therealjayvi on topic MBA EASY FLASH
The competitor models are available because there has been a newly established collaboration between the creators of the available model (rebelsimcard.com) and thaGH05T. An assumption can be made that an exchange of some type has been made and we have all been rewarded with the opportunity to buy the limited quantity available of these "new" MBA Easy Flash tools. The MBA Easy Flash that were originally available have been revised and added upon to now be the Universal Easy Flash v1.0.

The difference between the amount of pins either model has in based on the fact that newer MBA models (2015) have a smaller header size and, as such, needs a smaller plug.

To answer your question about removing the motherboard and lcd... I've never heard of the need to remove the lcd entirely, but I guess if one were to completely remove the logic board than that would also mean that you've unplugged the LCD from the baord. In most cases you should always remove the logic board entirely just to be safe and make sure you do the unlocking in a completely safe environment as to not damage any other components of the board.

If there's any confusion on anything I've just covered please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to clarify!

More
7 years 11 months ago #3440 by k-pax
Replied by k-pax on topic MBA EASY FLASH
hi iRizwan,my friend what programmer you used?
you always removed password without desolder chipset of bios?

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 11 months ago #3443 by .::iRizwan::.
Replied by .::iRizwan::. on topic MBA EASY FLASH
i have multiple programmers to get the job done.
from cheap raspberry Pie to high end UP series.
depends on the circumstances i do both with and without desoldering the chip.
but in my opinion the best is by desoldering the chip.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 10 months ago #3456 by thaGH05T
Removing the chip by an experienced person is a great way to overcome the obstacle of a BGA or QFN style chip. However, it takes someone just as experienced to solder to the test leads on the board. I will have the UEF out as soon as I can, but for boards prior to the 2015 models I do suggest getting the MBA Easy Flash in the interim as having an adapter is a less invasive procedure with much less risk.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3472 by AppleM
Which programmer can be used with competitors edition of MBA socket??
Is it best to use raspberry pi 3 or is there some cheap programmer to support ALL Macbook EFI chips?
Can I use something like that?? www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191674211030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Or is it better to buy? www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-3-5-Inch-Raspberry-LCD-TFT-Acrylic-Case-Heat-sinks/32652195366.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.Wcv1xe&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_507_10032_401,searchweb201603_3&btsid=e8b4974e-20c2-4d95-8554-6f8b09511e42

Please advice which programmer is best for read and write on Apple Macbooks?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by AppleM.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3475 by lolito
could you guys please indicate in the shop what is the real difference between the two versions you sell? the connector is different then? each work for a specific models and years of macbook and not for others??

What is the shipping costs to Europe? do you declare value so they will rip me off with customs so I have to reject the parcel, or you send them as gift value zero, or commercial sample?

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 10 months ago #3476 by .::iRizwan::.
Replied by .::iRizwan::. on topic MBA EASY FLASH

mm9 wrote: Which programmer can be used with competitors edition of MBA socket??
Is it best to use raspberry pi 3 or is there some cheap programmer to support ALL Macbook EFI chips?
Can I use something like that?? www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191674211030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Or is it better to buy? www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-3-5-Inch-Raspberry-LCD-TFT-Acrylic-Case-Heat-sinks/32652195366.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.Wcv1xe&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_507_10032_401,searchweb201603_3&btsid=e8b4974e-20c2-4d95-8554-6f8b09511e42

Please advice which programmer is best for read and write on Apple Macbooks?

the ebay one is easy to use.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 10 months ago #3488 by mtronmeta
Replied by mtronmeta on topic MBA EASY FLASH
Just got my Competitor Edition in the mail. Thanks for the fast shipping Ghost!!.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3491 by lolito

lolito wrote: could you guys please indicate in the shop what is the real difference between the two versions you sell? the connector is different then? each work for a specific models and years of macbook and not for others??

What is the shipping costs to Europe? do you declare value so they will rip me off with customs so I have to reject the parcel, or you send them as gift value zero, or commercial sample?

No one? I´m ready to pull the trigger, but I just need to know these little details first, to avoid any problem.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3504 by thaGH05T
I do declare the full value of the clip in the customs form. The usual cost of shipping outside of the US is between 9 and 13 USD. I do generally select the gift option when shipping although this is likely to change since I ship so frequently outside of the US.

There is very little difference between the MBA EF and the MBA EF CE as the CE was modeled after my design.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3509 by AppleM

thaGH05T wrote: I do declare the full value of the clip in the customs form. The usual cost of shipping outside of the US is between 9 and 13 USD. I do generally select the gift option when shipping although this is likely to change since I ship so frequently outside of the US.

There is very little difference between the MBA EF and the MBA EF CE as the CE was modeled after my design.

I am worried about 6 PINS on CE versus 8 PINS on original design.
Is 6 pins enough to read and write efi?
Have you got manual to show how to connect it?

More
7 years 10 months ago #3510 by thaGH05T
The pinout is on the boards silkscreen.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3528 by lolito

thaGH05T wrote: I do declare the full value of the clip in the customs form. The usual cost of shipping outside of the US is between 9 and 13 USD. I do generally select the gift option when shipping although this is likely to change since I ship so frequently outside of the US.

usual, generally, although, likely, frequently, very little difference...

So sharp precise and clear, LOL!! Thanks!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3533 by thaGH05T
Hey @lolito, you barely understand how this process even works so I spared the details as all you ever do is waste my time. How about you go somewhere else and troll around? Oh yea, because MY site has all the info on this shit for free. And before you get the bright idea to run your mouth back at me again, think twice, because I will ban your sorry ass from the forum and the site in a heartbeat. And if you think you wanna be sly and try and re register under another name, remember I can see your public IP address and I will ban you for LIFE... I am sick and tired of your negative attitude towards myself and other members, so consider this your 2nd strike.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3550 by lolito
you are the admin, ban who ever you want when ever you want. Not trolling, i´m just like that. Vague terms are not good, you don't live in europe so you don't know, but here, when parcels from usa arrive, you may have to pay like 6€ on custon duties, plus 25€ in "custom duties management and charge service... ", they try to rip us off, 31€ total, that's like 35$ extra costs, that's why. If you get them payed as paypal gift, you can legally send them as gift, no declared value, no problem. And also people can reject the parcel, but then it goes back to usa and money has to be refunded.

Eat more corn flakes and relax a bit bro, or get a girlfriend. I know you will thank me for the information.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by lolito.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3551 by lolito
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

More
7 years 10 months ago #3573 by thaGH05T
@lolito, I am just tired of you running your mouth in ignorance. I am vague because i have to be sometimes. I cannot appease everyone by sending everything as a gift or I will be the one getting fined. It is not my duty or responsibly to work around your importation laws. If you need help or extra measures taken to get a parcel to you then how about asking me directly to get a more refined answer instead of pissing me off on my own forum... For the record, I have never threatened to ban anyone but you since the existence of ghostlyhaks.. That should tell you something...

Who's Online

We have 516 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies